anyone fimiliar wit the reptilian theory

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by progenitor04, Mar 29, 2012.

1. hahaha thanks man, im strictly hip hop.. so its not them?

2. #22 chronicman00, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
    haha i had a deep conversation about 'extraterrestrials' and human history with a friend the other day..
    we basically came to the conclusion that a vital chunk of knowledge regarding our human origins has been lost or 'erased' by the powers that be

also, somewhere along the conversation we mentioned the "scrolls" or w.e the Mayans kept their immense knowledge of the world were not burned but held at the Vatican.

theres claims that the information that the mayans guarded with their LIFE, was the secrets to our "unanswerable" questions. to get deeper, this knowledge was supposedly granted to them by the 'reptilians'...

seriously once you actually take your time to look into it, the possibility of Mayans having a real extraterrestrial connection only becomes stronger

i remember reading somewhere that the Spaniards believed the Mayans to be a threat due to their "god knowledge" and basically named them the devils children

3. #23 xpixiex, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
  4. whoa that jus set off a whole lot more questions..

5. They were obviously tripping balls.

6. Man.. thats like if you had a president, and he wasnt really him. He'd be a red dress wearing fool.

haha

7. [quote name='"progenitor04"']

hahaha thanks man, im strictly hip hop.. so its not them?[/quote]

nah, that's my buddy Glimpse making the beat and rapping over it.

plus the intro from Bad Lieutenant with Nicholas Cage makes the song legit.

fuckin iguanas

8. I like-ted-ted that beat::hello:

9. I think the source of this conspiracy's popularity in modern time's is called. "The Terra pages" search that, or a synopsis. People write all about it.... It's pretty cuckoo if you ask me. People really are interested in the story because it portray's mankind as being in the middle of basically an intergalactic cold-war I guess.... I wish people didn't incorporate bits and pieces of the tera pages. Into everything because it just, is too over the top.... Soon as someone say's Reptilian.

10. U ever take a real good look at your skin, kinda looks like scales

11. how high do i have to get to believe in reptilians?

12. #33 progenitor04, Apr 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2012
    U need to smoke some of that alien kush