Anyone familiar with TGA strains. Could you help me identify my plant.

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by GrimloxK, May 14, 2012.

1. Hey buds, so long story short at the beginning of my grow season I decided to go with 3 TGA strains to try out. Problem is that I planted 3 seeds (the void, vortex, and the flav) and I forgot to label them. Fast-forward and now I have 1 plant that i'm about to harvest soon but i'm not sure which of the 3 strains it is. For a while I thought it was the void but right now it's looking like it was vortex

Here's what I can say:
    - When I rub some resin from the fan leaves on my fingers it smells of grape fuel (void)
    - structure and hairs let me think its vortex
    - using a magnifier the resin on buds is majority cloudy/clear with very few amber heads
    - smells like poo up close
    - it's at about 65 days into flowering and buds have swollen and hairs receded so it's time to pull

Let me know what you guys think.

Attached Files:

2. not too sure buddy but i would suggest leaving that plant at least another week, even 2. Great job on her though matey!

3. Yea that pic was taken a week ago so i'm in the money right now. Still looking for some expert help...

4. its prob void

5. friend runs vortex.. very distinct skunk/poo smell. doesnt look like vortex