Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone familiar with PC1000

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LSD_Zeppelin, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Hey, I unfortunatly ran into some legal trouble a while back and I have been in the California PC1000 drug diversion program for a few months now. I havn't been smoking and have take one test so far, but I have a couple questions...
    First of all do the PC1000 classes use GC/MS? I have a feeling that they do but I am not sure.
    and Second the judge told me that after completing the class then I'll be on a one year "probationary period" (that was exactly how he phrased it) and I am just wondering if that is formal or informal probation and if I'll continue being tested during that time, I have a feeling it's informal but that is just a hunch, (and a hope)
    Is there anyone who can help me out?

P.S. Can I just freeze my clean pee and use it later? I've heard of that fooling GC/MS tests too?

2. I just read a brief overview, and while it's horribly complicated, your best bet is just to stay clean. until you are off probation. It seems like the program reserves the right to give people in it random drug tests, possibly with very little notice, so I would just stay clean until you can get out of it.

3. The only 100% way to pass any kind of lab test and still smoke all you want (or any amount for that matter) is to use a Whizzinator. It's sounds gay, and it's over-priced... but it works. And it'll allow you to smoke all you want everyday and not have to worry about anything.

http://whizzinator.com/

It uses synthetic urine, the same they use to calibrate the machines that do the actual testing on your sample in the lab.

4. Well I don't really need a wizzinator because I get to pee alone, I've already taken 1 test so far, and you walk outside and around the building to the bathroom completly unsupervised, so substitution is very possible, and I'm pretty sure they don't even test the temp, there are temperature stickers on the teachers desk but she never puts them on the bottle. I was just a little sketchy on the synthetic urine and whether or not it would work, and I thought freezing my own clean pee might be a better idea...

5. YES, WE SELL DEHYDRATED URINE SEPARATLEY

The vial of dehydrated synthetic urine is enough for a standard urine test. The contents of the vial will reconstitute with 80 cc.of water, the volume required for one test according to standard guidelines. When reconstituting the urine, approximately 80 cc.of tap water is recommended. Actual measurement of the water is not essential because of the normal variation in urine concentration. This is synthetic urine and tests within the normal range for human urine when used as directed. You cannot contract any infectious diseases from this product and it does not test positive for any illegal drugs, metabolites or alcohol. DO NOT open the vial until ready for use. This dehydrated urine will absorb moisture from the air causing the contents to clump and slow the dissolving process when it is. This does not adversely affect the test results. This product is stable for one year in the dry form. This urine has been extensively tested by several laboratories using Ames Multistix, EMIT and gas chromatography methods and full spectrum urinalysis methods.

http://whizzinator.com/whiz2.htm (scroll down)

6. Okay, well I found out today that (I just got tested again, I'm sure it will be clean so I'm not worried) we send the samples to "Redwood Toxicology Services" and that they will be testing using a method called "enzyme immunoassay" and use the GC/MS for confirmation if anything turns up. This is their website http://www.redwoodtoxicology.com/services/doa_urine.shtml I have one more drug test to go between now and April 25th and I know they will probably wait til the end. I am considering the dried urine but I need to be 100% sure that it will hold up, I mean I have alot on the line here...

7. Also does anyone know how the probation works on this type of program?

8. If you've got a lot on the line, then you don't want to be risking it. You never know if the last test will be supervised or not. I know where I live they like to change things up at the last second to fuck with your plans. Your best bet if you're going to smoke would indeed be the whizzinator as emrandel suggested. just having a bottle of dried urine will not be sufficient if you're seriously on the line. the tap may be turned off, if so, try using the water in the toilet bowl to mix it with. sometimes they turn the water off or use special toilets that use almost no water. cobb county juvenile drug test programs purposely make it easy the first few times you take the test, false sense of security. then they'll call you in only like a week after your last test, when everyone else thought they'd probably wait a month or so. IDK how your situation is where you live, but it's best to play it safe, just wait, you'll feel so much better knowing that you won't fail, period.

9. You're going to have a lot of lee-way because you passed your first tests. Often times they only closely watch "punks"... people that are screwing around, and causing a lot of trouble. If you're always really polite and never give people angry looks (I know it's hard, but it's worth it) it'll be easier. But they used to send my sample to Redwood Toxicology Services, they don't fuck around. Definately use synthetic urine. It's your choice if you want to be 100% safe and go with a whizzinator for show.

Also... I thought I was cool at my place for a while, but it depends on who's working when you come in. Some newer chill people will just take your urine, file it and let you leave. Other's will make you empty all your pockets, take off your jacket, shoes, hat, wash your hands (while they're watching) and then piss in a cup with a temperature strip AND then they check the temp with some kind of scanner. They can go all out if they're in a bad mood or you get the wrong person.

And probation... well if you fuck up a little you just have to start over or stuff like that, get more frequent U.A.'s, community service... little punishments. If you fuck up al ittle bigger or always fail your UA's... you're going to jail. That's the point of probation. So, I personally think it's worth being extra care-ful to stay the fuck out of jail.

10. Well I know for a fact that I'll be unsupervised for my last test, there is only 1 person ever running the class and it's a female, The bathrooms are public restrooms for the whole building so they really can't shut off the water or anything and I've seen several people leave the program and their last test is never any different than the others. I have one more test until April 25th, so they probably aren't gonna test me soon, if they did then I'd have the rest of the time to do whatever I want and they don't want to let that happen. Anyhow did you say they sent your samples to redwood also? Did you try sythetic pee and did it work? Should I have any reason to doubt that sythetic wont work?

11. cobb county law enforcement is a dirty motherfucker.