Anyone ever

Discussion in 'General' started by Pufnstuf, Jul 26, 2008.

1. smoke leaf out of desperation?

2. rolled in a cigar w/ 20 percent tobacco is my favorite thing to do with trim. super tasty, will give me a nice little buzz, only me though. not for passing. not enough THC to get a few people high. .....

im high now..........think i need to ponder this over some Marijuana

3. its 7 14 am and im still up because im making a ganja flag:)

4. I smoked a bowl of 60% stems, some shake, and resin before.

And it wasn't that bad, actually.

5. I've smoked a buncha shake in my time. Never pleasant.

6. Me and my friends took 5 straight resin hits out of a RooR. And I am talking black-as-fuck resin. It was a dry spell for days and we just wanted to get lifted. We were coughing our lungs out for minutes. It sucked.

7. when i harvest the plants i grow, i only smoke the buds and put the leaves in a separate bag. when i've finished off all the bud i start smoking the leaves, and it almost feels the same. it will get you blazed.

my room mate smoked leaves from one of my plants that wasn't even flowering and he got high from it.

8. how is that possible if there was no THC? considering thc doesnt begin appearing on the plant until the flowering stage, and not the vegetative stage..?

9. See now I'd take that bag of leaves, add some stems, some shake, and some clippings and make hash. =]

10. Never really smoked the leaf, I always make hash out of the leafy material.

11. since i don't grow i usually don't have leaves...... i would like to roll a blunt in dried marijuana leaves one day.....