Anyone ever

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by blackleaf28, Jun 25, 2012.

1. #1 blackleaf28, Jun 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2012
    Cast out all thoughts of sexual arousal from the mind, then from a strictly logical perspective think about penises and vaginas and the lengths people will go through to put the one inside the other; and lol? did that just now

edit: for elongation of this point, see 3rd post down

2. Dafuq did I read now?
    I don't understand anything you wrote. :S

3. #3 blackleaf28, Jun 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2012
    Like, thinking about sex and what people will do to get it, And the absurd faces and sounds they make when doing it, from a strictly logical nonhorny non i-have-to-perpetuate-the-survival-of-my-species perspective.

all that ensues.. Lives ruined, emotions torn apart, or conversely, intense infatuation, elation, and feeling like youre on top of the world. Just from sticking your fleshy bit in someone elses
    and thats not to say i dont enjoy a good romp! But still.. Lol

4. Hah, OP I know what you are talking about, I have thought about this as well. We humans just love to hump :D

5. hahahah sooo true, you can think about that for most things..... its the worst when ppl say "i would die for a _____" so ytou would die in order to recieve something, but yoiur already dead so you wouldnt be able to enjoy it lol

6. #6 blackleaf28, Jun 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2012
    [quote name='"special sauce"']hahahah sooo true, you can think about that for most things..... its the worst when ppl say "i would die for a _____" so ytou would die in order to recieve something, but yoiur already dead so you wouldnt be able to enjoy it lol[/quote]

if you construe it as "id like my dying moment to be during the peak of sexual intercourse" i cant think of a better way to go out. But still i see your point, the cock and the cockreceiver of the other gender have minds of their own. Anytime people or shows refer to the angel and devil on either shoulder of your judgement.. Its a euphemism for.. Should i listen to my brain, or my cock?

7. touche sir, and y is sex always represented by the devil, or i should say most of the time it gets that representation. when in the real world if you fuck or get fucked by someone, alot of the time its for advancement in your job, social life, or whatever else, rendering it not too evil because good things are coming from it...be it a new friend or a potential job.... man weird thoughts flowing now lol

8. #8 blackleaf28, Jun 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2012
    [quote name='"special sauce"']touche sir, and y is sex always represented by the devil, or i should say most of the time it gets that representation. when in the real world if you fuck or get fucked by someone, alot of the time its for advancement in your job, social life, or whatever else, rendering it not too evil because good things are coming from it...be it a new friend or a potential job.... man weird thoughts flowing now lol[/quote]

every time ive gone into a situation cockfirst, i have not reflected on it as a situation best handled. But maybe thats just me
    and i definitely dont regret having those memories.. Everyone needs a few stupid sexual exploits under their belt to feel like a proper adult

edit: i know this makes me sound like an awfully old man for a 20 year old.. But i suppose i have to if im going to revolutionize the world

9. hahahahah no, it makes you a realist

10. Yeah, that's crazy when you think about it. Makes us seem like animals.

11. [quote name='"JamesRZ"']Yeah, that's crazy when you think about it. Makes us seem like animals.[/quote]

That, sir, is because we are. Especially in the bedroom.

12. I still don't really find it funny.... maybe when I was 5.

thinking about fat people fucking is kind of funny... (sorry, I konw 99% of you are probably fat)

13. [quote name='"lazytoker"']I still don't really find it funny.... maybe when I was 5.

thinking about fat people fucking is kind of funny... (sorry, I konw 99% of you are probably fat)[/quote]

well, you obviously have enough of a surplus of testosterone or estrogen to not bother with intellectualizing this sort of thing. Just as well for you

why would all of us be fat? im in good shape. Its really just a bit of self control and exercise

14. Lol desire is just another elemental emotion, wild and untamed. Like any other emotion it can be controlled. You're on the right road kid

15. No, It's just a childish thought that I don't find funny. I didn't say all of you are fat... I live in america where there are so many fat people it pisses me off. My main point was that the OP is dumb, and anyone with a brain thought about that by the time they were 6. have a good day.

16. #16 blackleaf28, Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2012
    [quote name='"lazytoker"']

No, It's just a childish thought that I don't find funny. I didn't say all of you are fat... I live in america where there are so many fat people it pisses me off. My main point was that the OP is dumb, and anyone with a brain thought about that by the time they were 6. have a good day.[/quote]

or it means youre too dumb to step back and take an intellectual look at the things your body is a slave to. If you were worldwise about the idiocies people go through to have sex when you were 6, i can see how it turned you into the raging offensive jackass you are today. You must have had a very garbage upbringing for your parents to expose you to that, along with whatever sad prejudices that led you to be so intolerant of peoples bodily choices. do you hate smokers too? Were also ruining our bodies, you just cant see it from the outside

dont say good day if you dont mean it, makes you look like a twat