Anyone ever wake up in the night and freak out when high?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jabrunis, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Last night I went to a buddy's house, took a hit from his bowl. Only one hit. Then I had a cup of coffee. This was about 8:00 pm. I went home and went to sleep around midnight. At 5 am, I woke up feeling like absolute shit. I thought I was dying. I felt like I couldn't breathe right, my stomach hurt, I was having weird dreams. Then I couldn't go back to sleep at all. Every time I closed my eyes I just felt super uncomfortable and I was having weird dreams again. This has happened once before, but it has never happened when I smoke my own bud. Only a buddy's stuff. Has anyone ever experienced this? I have no explanation.

2. Any chest pain or history of sleep apnea?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Nope, neither

4. Could be paranoia or anxiety from the weed

5. That's what I was thinking, but I only took one hit. 9 hours later, I wake up and this happens

6. Could have been the coffee. Do you normally drink coffee that late in the day?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Every now and then, but I don't think I've ever smoked and had coffee that late together

8. Didn't you post that you were freaking out during the day on another thread too? I don't think weed is for you buddy. I've smoked for 20 years and never had any of these issues, you probably shouldn't continue to push your luck.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Yeah but that was more of a panic attack. I think I smoked too fast that day and just was freaking out. This is just about me waking up in the middle of the night and feeling shitty

10. If weed makes you feel shitty you shouldn't smoke. Do you get any positives from smoking and do they outweigh the negatives

• Like Like x 1
  11. How you doing bud? Any better?

12. Ask the weed to identify itself first so you are prepared for a Trainwreck if you were just previously on one Master Kush stop zone. Change of strain will fuck with ya!
    :pimp: