Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone ever used...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xMegadethx, Apr 27, 2012.

1. One of those cigarette rollers? Not the electronic ones, but the small plastic ones. I suck at rolling j's so I just bought one off of amazon so I can enjoy a j more often. How well do they work?

2. Amazing once you figure out how to use the damn thing

3. ya there really confusing to understand and get to work but once you get it it rolls a perfect joint, i normally throw a roach in there too

4. A buddy of mine had one a few years back and would always complain that they would get rolled up too tight. He is not very bright though, I have faith that you can pull it off. I have heard good reviews from others.

5. imo, the come out two tight and i sont think as good as hand rolled. but thats just me. ive seen a friend use one and waste weed +honey oil because it was rolled so tight

6. buy a pack of bugler/top/midnight special...whatever and practice rolling cigerettes just a pinch or two of tabbacco better less than more have the gumed side away from you fold and meet two corners diagnoly across from eachother like the botem right corner goes into the left top gumed corner and then you work the smoke into the valley from the top with the paper inbetween your fingers start rolling and making it tight and once you do that enough you can learn how to make a crutch out of buisnesscard's and you will have a thick filter with a w shape inside just fold your buisness card that you cut up and fold a w in it and then just make a cricle around it and make it tight

7. Not that hard to make it loose, just do less spins when you put the paper in

8. yea the guy saying it makes it too tight just doesnt know how to use it. it works real well if you dont roll the thing around making it into a hard log that doesnt let air pass and thus making it pull like shit.

just make it perfect, not tight, not loose. and it will roll really nice, also easy to add a roach.

9. i got one, never use it any more, the damn thing makes them so fucking tight, like a 2 year old its ridiculous. Now if i want a joint ill get king sized papers and roll it wit my hands, however i usually stick w/ my bong

10. Personally I just put the effort in and learned to roll myself, nothing as satisfying as twisting up a perfect joint and sparking it. Long run you'll roll nicer and you can roll cones.

11. Ive rolled a j with a dollar bill so im assuming its the same principles, so yeah their nice and perfect. Rolling by hands not too hard to learn though.

12. dude i always thought it was hard to roll joints.... but just buy a pack of papers i use jokers but it doesn't really matter... i was always the one emptying black and milds and cigarettes and just stuffing them back up to make a joint...i mean it when i say if i can do it you can to it took me like maybe 5 joints before i got the hag of it just make it your top smoking method and ull get good at it

13. Those rollers are really convenient, but I suggest you learn to roll by hand anyway, it is a good skill to know. It really doesn't take a whole lot of practice to get it down.