Anyone ever used Technaflora's Recipe for Success...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by lov4led, Jun 17, 2012.

1. :D tryin to get some input from some people who have used these Nutes

i got a ebb and flo (homemade) holds 11 gallons floods 4 times a day while lights are on

using rockwool and hydroton in netpots

just trying to see how good they work for hydro and if they had pretty good yeild

2. PS check out my journal in my SIG

3. ANYONE got anything to say...come on ppl

4. good stuff, the starter kit is awesome... it is not organic though so flush really well. it comes with feeding chart too. my camera doesn't work or i would take a pic of it.

5. ya for sure..its working great im using the kit on my grow in my Sig i was just wondering what everyone results were, and how do i flush using ebb and flo hydro? i heard its bad to give plain water after they've had nutes mixed with every flood,i flush with the same water from my res i just use a cup and top feed them like regular plants..figured that would wash any build up out

6. I am going to be picking up the same kit at the end of the week for my soil grow, I've only heard good things!

7. I used it my first grow and it worked well..pretty strong so don't feed every time I burnt mine a d had to flush..it's fine to flush after giving lots of nutes just use clearex or a similar flushing product

8. Most people say 1/4 to 1/3 of the recommended dosage. What about straight water flush?

9. Yea straight is fine when you're flushing end of flower..my friend does ebb and flow and flushes with plain ph adjusted water the last week and it works fine

10. Ya i wont use just water till the last 2 weeks and 2 weeks before that ill use just magIcal & Sugar daddy...

i started my nutes at 1/3 and im now up to 1/2 when i updated my pics but a day after the tips of some of my leafs got burnt so i added an extra gallon of R/O water and there are doing great!

How many times a day do you guys flood and for how long?
    (i flood for 15min 4 times a day while the lights are on)

What Medium are you guys using?
    (Im using 2"rockwool & hydroton in netpots)

11. Bump........