Anyone ever used cannabisheaven.co.uk?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jorsher, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Hi, I searched for both "cannabis heaven" and "cannabisheaven" and could not find any relevant information.

They have very cheap seeds, and I'm sure everyone has heard the phrase "you get what you pay for." I don't want to cheap out, but at the same time I don't want to pay more if I don't have to.

I'm very interested in the White Widow strain (who isn't?) and they have the best prices I've seen on the seed, but I could not find any reviews of the site. I found one thread where a guy planted 172 seeds and most were male and there were a few herms. Absolutely no fems.

I have a hard time believing that he didn't get any fems out of the whole 200, but I don't want to find out he's right.

Could someone comment on this vendor or point me to some decently priced vendors that have White Widow seed with good genes?

Thanks in advance

2. That depends, where do you live? Because of WW's high THC content it makes it a not so cheap seed to buy, getting feminized will cost you alot more.

3. ooh I live in the country south of Canadia.

4. try www.allsalvia.co.uk the have a wide range of regular and feminised seeds,at good prices.

5. they do white widow feminised seeds as well as regular.:smoking:

6. Thanks I'll check them out.

How are the genetics on their seeds? Good stuff? Ship to USofA?

Thanks