Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever use this brownie recipe?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Artemis Fowl, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Making brownies for the first time..trying out this recipe: http://www.theweedblog.com/how-to-make-the-perfect...

I'm using a half of some outdoor bubba and using the oil method, with the bud/oil on the stovetop for around 3-4 hrs. I'm making 12-13 brownies figure it's around 1.2g per, so I'm not really sure what to expect.

Any ideas? 🤗

2. Mate, that recipe is from 2012. Now it's standard to decarb before cooking in oil. My decarb is 240F for 40 minutes. Good luck, keep us posted. Should be potent, nothing like cannabis grown under the sun!

3. Yes actually my first Brownie batch was Halloween but I did t use oil I made butter I stead and used about 2ozs of swag well I guess I used it as a guide more or less but Brownies got a Halloween party jumping!

Attached Files:

4. Ahh...how vital is the decarb process? lol..as my buds were on the stove in the oil, I was reading some other posts about making edibles w/ the oil method and some said to decarb, some didn't.. so I'm hoping I didn't mess it up and just throw away a half.

I tried one last night but it was pretty late and I'm not sure if I passed out from the brownie or just naturally being tired lol

5. You probably didn't mess up cooking it in the oil for a bit. The first cookies I ever made I didn't decarb, just cooked in a butter water mix in my crockpot for about eight hours. Those were some of the most potent cookies I ever made, though I used a lot of sugar leaf and popcorn buds from some Cindy 99. Let us know how they turn out.

6. you need to look at the sties and recipes in this part of the forum. 2.5 grams of ganja {decarbed ganja} would be fucking ridiculous and would make everyone horribly sick! after you decarb {activate} the ganja, it basically transmutes what it can to THC so your body can digest it and get high. if you don't decarb it takes a lot of ganja to do it. decarb! decarb! becarb! read the stickies! read the stickies! read the stickies!

after you decarb the ganja you only need 1/4 of a gram to 1/2 of a gram at most per dose. that is per person, a single dose! so each brownie or cookie should have no more then a half of a gram at most and i recommend you start at 1/4 of a gram. getting sick on to much edibles fucking sucks. it is deplorable and doesnt stop. it isnt like when you green out from smoking to much, edibles keep going to the point of you being ill. ill like you cant imagine. so dont eat to much! not on purpose, not as a joke and not by accident!

with that said, decrag your ganja by doing the following!
    * for 12 or 14 brownies youll need 3.5 grams of ganja that has been freshly decarbed.
    * grind the ganja roughly if you plan on straining the ganja out of the butter or oil or grind it fine if plan on leaving it in the oil {i leave it}
    * put the ganja in a small glass baking dish sealed with foil {tightly!!} or make a packet out of foil and put the ganja in there {think envelope out of foil} and seal it as close ot air tight as you can.
    * put the sealed up and groud ganja in a pre heated 220* F oven for 15 to 20 minutes on a baking pan that has been pre heating as well.
    * pull out the ganja and let it cool to room temp before opening.
    there you have it, decarbed ganja! you can make up to an ounce at a time if you have the right baking dish. you need it to be a thin layer, no more then a 1/2 inch thick on the tray or in the foil packet you made. decarbed ganja stinks. it smells funky and will make your house stink for a little bit lol. it should be darker but not black. dark green to dark brownish. it feels really dry as well. somewhere between dry as the desert and crumbly.

making canna butter or oil!
    * first, take 2/3 cup of coconut oil and put it in a small saucepan under a number 1 or 2 burner.
    * then take the 3.5 grams of decarbed ganja and dump it directly into the oil.
    * let it steep in the oil for 1/2 hour.
    * NEVER NEVER NEVER let the ganja cook in the oil. the ganja should move the slitest of slite agitation. like barely tell it is moving. anything more then that and you'll fuck it up. thats why the number 1 or 2 burner and thats just to get it started. you'll end up setting it to below warm on that burner, i do. if it starts to agitate, turn it down to warm {below number 1 on the burner}
    * let it cool before adding to your mix or you'll cook the eggs and make a chocolate omelet lol.
    you don't have to strain the ganja out and i never do. if you grind the ganja up to a finer consistency then it sort of dissolves into the oil or butter when you are making it. it leaves a stronger taste of ganja which is good. people wont be mistaking what they are eating. if you want to use better then feel free. most box recipes call for 1/2 cup to 2/3 cup oil or butter. i go exclusively with coconut oil. it works better, is sweet and delicious. regardless of what the recipe calls for, i do 2/3 cup coconut oil.

hope that helps you out and explains it somewhat!
    regards [​IMG]

pretty high right now so i give zero fucks about my grammar. eat it grammar nazi's! [​IMG]

7. ehhh....idkkk if they're good. they def taste like buds when I'm eating them. It's 8:00 right now. I ate one around 4:15 and wasn't sure if I was feeling anything so I had another around 6:30. Idk if it's bunk or what I just feel sleepy lol