Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone Ever Use a Vaporizer that has an internal fan?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mattchless, Oct 12, 2007.

1. I just got my first vaporizer, the natural goods standard ($174). When it's on there's a fan that pushes a steady, light amount of air out of the end of the whip...and i can smell the herbs. It's not hot air, but I worry that the herbs are being vaporized without me applying any suction. If so, then I'm wasting herbs every second I don't cover the end of the whip between drags and during the heating up process, which would be very annoying.

Anyone know, because I don't know if I should be worrying about this or not.

Thanks.

2. Worry away. Get some bags and use those. The Vapir 4.0 also pushes a little bit out when you arent hitting it, thats why i try to use bags.