Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever try this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by omnipotent, Aug 23, 2012.

1. A hybrid of a joint and blunt? Roll a fat joint with kingsize RAW papers, and wrap it in the outer leaf of a Vega or Dutch. I want to try this. Would it work? Seems like the paper would burn faster than the tobacco, could cause problems.

2. why would you smoke double paper lol? sounds just like more work and un-needed smoke. I say use one or the other, and save the other for a rainy day :smoke:

3. seems like smoking a lot of non weed materials. no go

4. I wouldn't double wrap... thekey2 basically says everything I'm thinking.

Why would you want to smoke more paper into your lungs? I can barely stand smoking a joint because it's much more harsh on me. Having double wrap... That's just dumb.

Choose one or the other, cause then you'd save some wraps.

I mean.. really.. what is the point? If you want tobacco with it, use the blunt wrap. If you don't, just use wrapping papers...

If anything, I would double stuff my joint with weed.

:)

5. If someone has tried that, they're a retard.

6. Lol as said above, why would u want this, u would just be smoking more paper into your lungs than necessary

Defintaly choose 1 or the other IMO

7. Less paper the better man, and your saving on wraps/cash. A nice fat joint is a enough once if you aint hitting the bong, no need to complicate shit.

8. Tried it already. Negatorey player. NO GO!!