Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever try the marijuana cigars?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by 2packush420, Jul 8, 2013.

1. I'm talkin about ones like this.

http://acme420.com/

A friend of mine said he got a few from a dispensary and offered to sell me one.

I have a few questions for those of you who have tried them.

-how potent are they
    -how much are they worth
    -how slow do they burn

2. #2 Acme420, Jul 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2013
    Hey there,

This is Acme420.com thought we'd pop in and answer your question really quick.

how potent are they:

Our Magars are beginning to really hold a powerful punch, being that we are friends with some great growers, our standards and quality continue to rise! Most individuals now days are enjoying the strength of the marijuana used.

Point to note though, our Frodos and Primos will always have higher quality and stronger potency then our Mini Magars - although our Minis are beginning to truly have a huge impact thanks to our new kief technique we use along with the marijuana used in the Mini.

how much are they worth:

Magars vary based on location and business but these are the prices I've seen pretty steady for them.

Mini: $13-$20 Frodo:$25-$35 Primo: $45-$65

how slow do they burn:

There has been many times that I've been at a gathering and shared a Frodo (the medium Magar) and it was able to be passed around a couple times. (Gathering as in 20 people) - I would say they burn a tiny bit faster then a normal Cigar basically because in a Cigar it's completely smashed in with Tobacco leaf, with Magars we have to leave a small amount of air flow inside otherwise the resins will clog up the Magar basically leaving you screwed unless you poke a hole into it!

Although that was the case when we first started it is no longer a challenge and they burn perfect in most circumstances unless they we're stored in an area that caused them to get wet!

So again to answer your question, it's a nice slow burn! They last for quiet awhile, of course minis are the quickest just because they are the smallest Magar we make!

If you have any more questions check out our facebook page, we'll be able to answer any questions within a day or so!

-Acme420 Magars

3. Damn.

I want to try one now.

I'm with you on that, too bad I'm not in CO

5. Thanks.

I just brought one from my friend And will smoke it soon. Just one more question, do you sell magars in california?

6. I'd like to try one.

7. Just saw the pic on the website.....WOW that looks awesome !!!

8. Can you get them in Steamboat ?