Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone ever tripped like this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KingStun10, Jul 1, 2011.

1. #1 KingStun10, Jul 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2011
    Hey guys many times where im pretty stoned i will close my eyes and focus really hard. Its very hard to explain but my mind and body feel like theres waves going through it that keep getting faster and then i am forced to open my eyes cus i get really scared. idk if its really scared cus i love to do this but i cannot physically handle the trip and im forced to get away.

btw im not even high right now, im just trying to express the feeling the best ican

2. smoke less? I think you're experiencing the spins.

3. interesting. I know when I used to smoke and sit in a dark room I starting tripping out a little too.

4. smoke less next time, take it easy.

5. for those who are sayin "smoke less" i enjoy this trip but im just wondering if anyone else has experienced this

6. Those are waves of euphoria rushing over you.

Just train yourself to handle them, its fun, like riding a roller coaster.

I do it all the time. I TRY to get that high, that's when you know you are having good vibes for real hah : p

you will soon be able to smoke a bunch and not even get that effect, so learn to love it while you can.

7. Just read up on that and it seems like this is a state that many people will never experience so i guess its an accomplishment. And may i ask how you handle the waves?

8. This happens to me!! Invest in some jolly ranchers because you might be getting dizzy from low blood sugar, but for me the wavyness is awesome and only happens once in a while. Its like the pre spins... For some reason I don't mind it.

9. Sounds like your hitting vibrational state. Use this to pop out of your body and have fun.

10. huh...what?

11. You don't trip on weed.

12. Something really similiar happens to me when I get really high. I'll close my eyes and I'll feel this giant wave pushing me up like a rocket. It's really really intense and a little scary but at the same time I kinda enjoy it.

13. What part of mild hallucinogen don't you understand?

14. Can u elaborate?

Also im glad to see that other people have experienced things like this, i try and get my friends to do it but they have never experience it.

15. Thats the best feeling in the world

16. yeah i love that!!!

doesnt happen much anymore, but i remember when i first started smoking, laying a recliner and feeling like i was just tumbling

17. Well this usually happens during meditation or when we are unaware right before going to sleep. Basically everything is vibrating at different frequencies and in going into the Astral we are moving into a different dimension or level of frequency so we can kinda feel it happening if we are aware enough to. Now don't take everything I say as legit, I don't understand it entirely, I just know it's there and am trying to wrap my head around it the best I can.

18. Yeah this used to happen to me basically every time I smoked when I first started. It was pure bliss, amazing. At first like you said I'd have to open my eyes, but eventually I trained myself to just ride it and it was... amazing. No other drug I've ever done has given me the same feeling, it's the best. Someone else said it's like riding a roller coaster, and I think that's the best analogy, I really felt like that, would even imagine myself on a roller coaster and it was like I was there. It doesn't happen anymore though, I guess I smoked too much :(. I think it happens because you can get that high, like some people can't like you said though, I just wish I could get back there. Maybe some day.

19. You should DEFINATLY try acid.