Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever tried this ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr.420Man, Apr 22, 2009.

1. I was just wondering if anyone here at GC has tried taking 3-4 somas ( a muscle relaxer ) then smoke a bowl or two ? If not, do you think this would be a good idea ?

2. never 3 or 4, but definatley be prepared to stay whereever you smoke when the soma's kick in ;)

3. I wouldnt recommend it

4. i did it before it was ok but somas dont do much for me taking 1 i wouldn't feel anything i like taking pain killers and smoking more i can feel when both kick in

5. dont take 4 somas maybe three at most but dont do like this dumbass i know and take 4 somas and smoke then go walikng around int the woods at night trip fall and compleatly jack up his ankle. this thing waas the size of a grape fruit and he couldnt walk on it for like 3 weeks its still jacked up after 6 weeks the docters told him that he'll probley never walk the same again. so word to wise do like that other guy said and plan to stay where you are for a while

6. Im sorry im sorry im sorry but this made me laugh so hard just thinking of some totally fucked up dude walking through the woods just completly smashed then falling and passing out or something

7. #7 jaycross, Apr 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2009
    i used to take cyclobenzaprine, a muscle relaxer. (4 - 10mg) and i smoked with them a few times.

the only advice i have is find yourself a comfy couch, ive never tried somas but if they are anything like cyclones youre going to be crazy tired after about 2 hours.

i usually take them about 2 hours before i actually want to pass out. that way when that time comes im good and ready.

but smoking with them wont hurt you. but id take the other guys advice and only take 3 as i dont know much about them

hope this helped.

8. yeah whenever i had vicodin around i'd take that and smoke a bowl or two. veyyyyy niiiiicee