Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone ever tried this strain??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by xpurplehazex, May 17, 2012.

1. i found a strain called Catpiss that i wna get tomorrow. has anyone on here tried it or knows how it is??

2. My buddy ryan said somethin about it tastin like cotton candy and smells like cat piss but personaly no

3. Its pretty good, very pungenty-soury smell and its pretty potent!

4. I have never tried it, and I don't think I'm ever likely to because

*Primarily, I live in Australia and I've only ever known one grower who would likely be growing something else...Generally speaking actual non-generic strains aren't something you come across too often here.

*Even if I knew a grower that took requests, I'd likely not have one in for this.
    I live with cats. Two males. One desexed, one not.
    Thank god the one that's not desexed seems to be past his piss stinking anymore, could be an age thing, he's pretty old.
    However, I don't believe there's many scents on this Earth that I would find more offensive and annoying as cat piss. The worst, pissed-on pub bathrooms don't smell as bad as cat piss does to me.
    If ever I had some bud that actually justified the name and did smell like that, I would likely find it so off-putting that I just wouldn't even bother with it...

5. Im pretty sure catpiss is just another name for a skunk pheno.

6. Sounds gross haha

7. Yea it's a sativa ... It's cool
    Not the best tasting one .... I would pass on it since I've gotten it before .... But if it looks good go for it

8. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']Yea it's a sativa ... It's cool
    Not the best tasting one .... I would pass on it since I've gotten it before .... But if it looks good go for it[/quote]

:confused: my version was indica and knocked me on my ass....

9. [quote name='"365DaysofGrowin"']

:confused: my version was indica and knocked me on my ass....[/quote]

Yup sativa .... Weedmaps

10. It's a Sativa, tastes a bit like cotton candy and at times exactly what is smells like. Which is a Strong aroma of Cat PISS! lol

11. #11 365DaysofGrowin, May 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2012
    [quote name='"CaliBudE"']

Yup sativa .... Weedmaps[/quote]

? Well if that's where you got Your info, I'm pretty sure your false. Weedmaps is a dispensary menu/ dispensary listing website.

EDIT:well, alot of websites say sativa but the version I had was a full blown, knock you out indica...

12. [quote name='"365DaysofGrowin"']

? Well if that's where you got Your info, I'm pretty sure your false. Weedmaps is a dispensary menu/ dispensary listing website.

EDIT:well, alot of websites say sativa but the version I had was a full blown, knock you out indica...[/quote]

then it probably wasn't actually catpiss.

13. [quote name='"wuidd420"']

then it probably wasn't actually catpiss.[/quote]

Sure smelled like it and it was from a reputable collective.

14. It smells likes a sour pee smell tastes pretty earthy but good and gives a nice strong THC high and a good mellow CBD topping

15. Ach, what's next?
    Sweaty ballsack weed?
    Ass lint?
    Dog Shit?

16. Mine was also a sativa.
    I actually had some "Super Cat Piss" a few weeks ago.
    It was pretty gooood.
    :bongin:

17. [quote name='"365DaysofGrowin"']

EDIT:well, alot of websites say sativa but the version I had was a full blown, knock you out indica...[/quote]

yea I know of some clinics that have bubba KUSH as a sativa ..... And sour diesel as an indica ....

But you might be getting hybrids ..... But the cat piss I had was a sativa for sure ...

18. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']

yea I know of some clinics that have bubba KUSH as a sativa ..... And sour diesel as an indica ....

But you might be getting hybrids ..... But the cat piss I had was a sativa for sure ...[/quote]

Hmmm you might be right about it being a hybrid.....

19. #19 Xysephen, May 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2012
    I had cat piss like 3 months ago. Very good in my book. Smells just like the name. Taste is spicy and tangy. Looked green with red/orange hairs. Its a hybrid, sativa dominant. Very potent, never had a tolerance with this strain.

20. Haha every time I see people post that have actually had it, saying it smells appropriate to the strain name, I can just imagine breaking open a nugget and not being able to stop retching.