Anyone ever stolen money from someone else?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Starsky, Sep 11, 2009.

1. I steal from stores, people at parties, and pulled a couple B and Es, won't steal in some one's face though I don't risk getting caught. It's a problem I know but I try to do enough good in the world to make up for it, whatever.

Edit: Also don't steal from anyone I know, especially not friends, that shit's just fucked up.

2. Oh so stealing from someone who is nice enough to have you over at their house is cool?

I'm sorry but you're a douche and one day you will get caught and you will get your ass fucking beat.

Karma.

3. YOUR GOING TO HELL!!!

;):p

4. Dude you should of busted in his fucking crib with the Uzi silenced, shoved it half way down his throat and got 1 of your boys to snatch up any goods in sight. How the fuck could you just sit there outside not doing shit? I would have went up to his door, banged on it, and if I got no answer, kicked it in while wielding the Silenced Uzi.

5. Me no, but recently a junkie robbed me for 8$

6. haha i have had my share of hiests. ohhhhhhh how i regret the hiestage.

7. I fuckin gave this dude 100 for a ten x's he was straight up cool dude. cocksucker took the bill and gave some god damned stupid excuse after excuse. for not stopping by, and he disappeared idk. For FUCKS sake never ever ever give money to some to get you drugs. You exchange the drugs/money in a single transaction. Lesson learned very well. first and last fucking time I gave money before receiving drugs. The worst Ive done personally is pinch from someones sack if they asked me to get one for them

8. Not anymore.

When I was addicted to crack, I use to steal to feed my addiction. But now that I'm clean I haven't stolen money anymore.

9. No i actually have a conscience. Sorry, but anyone who would steal someone elses hard earned money is an asshole IMO.

10. IMO stealing is stealing if your dumb enough to have someone over that will steal then thats your fault be striaght gutta about it confront them & beat dat ass...If you see a lick and you take it, not no petty as 20 buks, If dude got you for that much you should just laugh n get him on for more! I hate how everyone now days acts like friends... Adults know with the exception of family & 2-3 friends they knew all there life FUCK ERBODY ELSE... Dude ant cha pal, friend, n anyone who gives money for drugs that ant there are just getting sold hopes n dreams!!

11. I have stolen money before. Back when I was younger, I used to steal a lot.

But if that guy disrespected me like that by taking my money in my face, I think he and my fists would be acquaintances pretty soon.

12. I would of loaded the 32 slip n the nina & walked up there n knocked but thats just me, If i would of been the other dude if I knew u was going to just give up 80 I would of got u for more.. But hey dude might of got held up, If he didnt answer or come out u GOT FUCKED

13. Hmm lets see.

Not really. When I was younger my mom used to make me stay out all day to do yard work and wouldn't pay me. So I'd always take what I thought she owed me from her purse. Do I feel guilty? Nope. Bitch you better pay me if you expect me to work on your fuckin garden or rake leafs all day :mad:.

14. No taxation without representation I always say.:D

15. i concur

16. I've taken some money around the house before, maybe $100 max

Stole a book from a store once, because I was waiting for a guy to grab a couple g's off of and I was waiting in a book store for like a hour, and eventually I realized who was working and where they were, so when it was time to go, I had a plan in place. It was sick..

Pinched a couple sacs before also.

17. Nah, Thats grimey imo. But i will steal from a store, cuz fuck them. Theres tax write offs.

18. Nah, never. My Karma is off the fucking charts.

19. Once I stole some Dr. pepper chapstick from a store :cry:

I really did

20. once when i was in high school i stole $50 from this kid i didnt like, he told the teachers and they questioned me about it but i just kept denying it. they couldnt do anything about it too coz it was his word vs mine. anyway i thought that was pretty cool that i got away with it.