Anyone ever stolen money from someone else?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Starsky, Sep 11, 2009.

1. So the other day I was trying to get some Acid and I asked this guy that I had known for quite some time and I thought that he was my friend. I know where he lives and what car he drives and all that shit. So anyways he usually can always get really good acid. I told him I wanted a 10 strip and he said it would be $80. I handed him the money and he went inside where he usually does and never came out. I called him and he ignored my calls.

I know he has an opiate addiction and after asking around I guess he does this to a lot of people, even his own very good friends.

It just suck though, having that much hard earned money just taken from you. I have never stolen money from anyone and I Don't plan on it.

2. opiate/heroine addicts are allfucking dicks( no hate)
    i got ripped off by a heroine attict, i was buying E though!
    and we went to his house once
    my freind met him outside of his school twice and beat the shit out of him the last time cause he kept avoiding us and wouldnt give us our money
    fucking scum bag!

3. Dude, you just walked away? You have much more self control then I. I would have probably at least slashed his tires or something for that. But no, I don't take money from anybody. I did when I was younger, but that's long gone, and I paid back my parents for it. I never took money from anyone like that though, when it was handed to me for something.

4. Nope, I'm not a dick. I know someone who has though. My friend's other so called "friend" broke into his house, went through his stash, stole 60 bucks worth of weed and took all his kief too along with his grinder.

5. I've done shit before that I'm not super proud of (as far as stealing goes) but I've never been such a dick to straight up take someones drug money and walk into a house and ignore someones calls. At least when I did it I didn't hide like a pussy either.

Fuck people who do that shit, I'll kick down a fucking door and put a knife to someones fucking throat if someone takes my shit.

6. had a few big licks in my day, aint gonna lie
    I never took cash from some1's wallet though. Just a couple hiests back in the day.
    Now I just work for my cash like the rest of us.

7. Yea i feel ya. I've definitely done some shit that im not too proud of. But then again i've had that shit done to me too. Just know that what goes around comes around. Karma's a bitch. Shit will catch up to that guy just like it did with me.

8. I waited for about 3 hours. It was getting late and I didn't want it to ruin my whole night.

9. I've "borrowed" money from my mom that was laying around the house but family dynamics are a completely different thing.

I've found money on the ground, went to hand it in to the shopkeeper and he said just keep it. Once i've made a reasonable effort to return it then I feel ok about keeping it

10. Sure..lots of times.

Not really the kind of "sneaking into moms purse" kind of stealing but stealing none the less.

11. its not really stealing if someone stole your money and your just getting it back...

12. I have never jacked anyone or fucked anyone. But I have been overcharged and lied to before I buy then when I got back it was wack. You can just make it even other ways though. If they take from you, taking back from them is not all bad.

13. never stolen and i despise theifs...

my ex best friend(we known each other since 6th grade, hung out since about 11th grade) im 2 yrs out of HS now...

anyway this dude steals $500 frm my wallet, steals my moms checks and forges his name and basically cashed a forged check and it worked...

but my mom got a copy of the check called him/his family...yea it was crazy

so fuck theives

ps.i beat the shit out of him infront of his momma cuz she came 2 the fight lol

14. Never will I steal money from somebody.

15. Exactly. It's going to come around so you better be prepared to accept the consequences when you do it.

You can't run from Karma.

16. I was a really bad kid when i was young and ive done alot of things that im not proud of. Robbing/stealing was a weekly thing back in the day..

17. word!

18. well yea,when i was very young (12-14)
    i used to sell young kids lawnmower grass

not proud of that though

19. lol wait so he just walked into his house and you just waited outside it before leaving? What the fuck?

20. I've never done anything like that, but one time I sold a kid this weird plant that looked like bud when it was bunched up in the bag for 20 bucks, we resolved the situation though, I don't even know why I did it, cuz I wasn't really in need of money at the time. I was with some kids who didn't like him and they talked me into doing it.