Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever smoked perp skerp?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by btr1994, Mar 21, 2012.

1. This thread is full of win lmfao

2. have you seen his interviews? I can never stop quoting them because they're so genius :D

3. Is it up down north the katapolonic?

4. pythonbrand bong hand blown glass blown

5. dude she deals

6. Herp derp?

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt9xGohDdj0&list=UUi5LWGay0KkESHzImWIIzcA&index=6&feature=plpp_video]trap - YouTube[/ame]

its a vandersmander

8. Up north off the 1-5

9. Anyone who wasnt aware of kyle and this fucking hilarious video was so confused there for a second. And OP, you get rep for knowing this video, and SIRSOG does too, for posting it.

10. PLEASE watch this, you will shit yourself:laughing:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4FSew0vmUQ]a very smoky thanksgiving - YouTube[/ame]

11. Damn an 8th pound-gram for 50 ! You got skerped my friend

12. once you start watching kyle, you don't stop. Best comedian on youtube, hands down

13. Kyles videos never get old and there hilarious even when your not in a cloud of puff puff pass

14. dude his interviews are reddddiculous

15. what the flying fuck is a pound gram? secondly dude either you trolling or you are getting fucked hard by your dealer. Perp skerp, as you say, is the worst attempt ive heard in my life at somebody trying to make up a bullshit name for a strain. MAybe its a slang for example for fire weed where you live thats the only thing i can think about. Check out the weed, if it looks good, take it, if not, fuck it.

16. this post has more fail in it than Gingrich

17. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']Lol i guess no one has seen the Kyle vids?

he has a hand blown glass blown python brand bong where he smokes his perp skerp thats SUPER crystallized. He has a 14 month old baby, who is a dealer, that can handle its shit.... and he also smokes that skunk unk unk[/quote]

Haha I love his videos! Chris is one of my favorites.

18. Not everyone is as up to date with their memes or YouTube videos as some of you guys :p. Thanks for sharing the videos their funny