Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever smoked perp skerp?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by btr1994, Mar 21, 2012.

1. My dealer said he would give me 1/8th pound-gram of perp skerp for $50. I am new to bleeze and was wondering if this was a good deal. I know I can trust him as I have bought a blink blink from him before. I just bought a python brand bong and really want to smoke out of it so I'm seriously considering making the purchase.
    He told me it was a real skunk skunk and would get my cryoed. I was wondering if this guys telling the truth. Has anyone ever smoke perp skerp before? Did it get you cryoed? Please help

2. The hell is all this :confused:

3. I don't understand your lingo :'(

4. whats an 8th pound gram? lol

5. Get cryoed, bro.

6. Did the older Indians didn't have 2 hitters or 1/8th pound grabbies, instead they rolled skeebies with canoe papers.

7. I know what the poor guy means, but damn, get some new lingo. That's almost as bad as talking like Wocka Flocka.

8. This thread will not go as you had planned OP

9. Lol i guess no one has seen the Kyle vids?

he has a hand blown glass blown python brand bong where he smokes his perp skerp thats SUPER crystallized. He has a 14 month old baby, who is a dealer, that can handle its shit.... and he also smokes that skunk unk unk

10. Nope not at all :p

11. it went just as op planned

12. What is this I don't even...

13. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']Lol i guess no one has seen the Kyle vids?

he has a hand blown glass blown python brand bong where he smokes his perp skerp thats SUPER crystallized. He has a 14 month old baby, who is a dealer, that can handle its shit.... and he also smokes that skunk unk unk[/quote]

His baby hooks it up fatty style

14. [​IMG]

15. perp skerp should be the new herp derp.

16. since no one is going to understand this until you are enlightened the the genius that is kyle, i will send you on the right path[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulo6EC3It-E&feature=relmfu]smoking - YouTube[/ame]

17. hey pass that here

18. some good bomb ass dank ass from up north, perp skurp

"then you will be in a cloud of puff puff pass"

you guys gotta watch this guys vids lol, he is either crazy, and has a friend who documents it, or he is just a fucking master of the art of being fucking crazy, but isnt

19. Hit this dude

20. lets boxhot the place