Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever smoke in the shower?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokentoke, Aug 13, 2008.

1. I do it all the time. I was just curious to see if anyone else does? Although it does suck when you drop a blunt or a J because they get wet and ruined. :-/

2. I do it every now and then....its pretty relaxing. Its best when my girls in the shower with me:D

3. Nah. Showers kill my high

4. Yeah, water usually is known as a high killer..Besides why would you waste your time in the damn shower. I get in, wash off, get out, and get on with shit. I'd rather be getting high doing stuff than sitting there looking at my genitals smoking pot.

5. LOL! +Rep for that man, funny post.

As for smoking in the shower, never done it, probably never will. Showers are for cleaning yourself. Go smoke weed outside =\

I have a really nice set up in my backyard, a huge glass table, great for rolling a J or packing a bowl on, and its got 5 chairs all around so my buddies can have a session with me. Thats usually where I smoke.

6. i do alot.feels kinda wierd but if you blow the smoke under the shower head then there is like no smell at all.

7. never done it... prob never will

8. i do sometimes. its not that bad unless you consider it a kill. i have vents in my shower so that helps with the smell and i only smoke in the shower when i cant have privacy at the time

9. Rastafarian showers? I live by them! I don't know about you guise, but there's an ultimate level of relaxation acquired from burning one down while also cleansing oneself.

10. Dude smoking in the showere is the shit you just turn the shower on hot and steam it up and watch your troubles melt away:cool:

11. i tried it once with a joint and it wasn't that bad but i kept having to dry my hands on the towel which started to get annoying.

12. Once in a while the missus and I get to enjoy a hot soak together late at night with some really goooooood smoke. Some of the best quality time in the world.

Does that count? :)

13. i'll have to try next time my parents are out of town.

14. sounds dangerous.
    possibly could waste the weed if you drop it, so i wont risk it.

ill stick to smoking outside, its safer.
    lol

15. not in the shower, but i like showering blazed

16. a tip if you want to smoke in a shower. dont get your body or hands wet, just stand away from the shower head.

17. Yeah I've done it around 5-10 times. Pretty chill. Only with blunts or joints though,

18. It's funny when your scrubbing your nuts and a hand comes through the curtain with a pipe, and the words you hear are "hit this".

It's also a little strange.