Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever smoke c4?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by sil3ntsmok3r, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Just got this new bud called c4 with one hit I coughed and vomited and been coughing for like 10 minutes has anyone ever heard of this strand?

2. Sorry i don't have any but it looks nothing like dro it kind if looks like Reggie it has a harsh smell like something that will burn your nose but its a good smell

3. Having the same name as an explosive, no wonder you ended out vomiting.

4. u sure its not moldy or something? i've only puked once from smoking and that was my first time, took too much in >_>

5. I only vomited from the coughing no doubt it is hydro I've never heard if it before though

6. You know that hydro just means it was grown hydroponically right? And I've never heard of that before, but sounds bomb. How is the high?

Edit: your from Texas, and I hear you guys use dro for good weed. My bad.