Anyone ever seen a pipe like this?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by dustyyy, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Bought it from my local headshop a few weeks ago for only $10. It a mini metal pipe that is collapsable. It's held together with two very strong magnets that work sideways too, so it holds together as a little "box". The box has one side with the exposed magnets, so you can stick it on metal stuff. The other day I stuck it under the hood of may car. What cop is going to look there?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ohh gawdd these kidswere smoking nutmeg out of one of these pipes, kinda awkward because its a straight thin and wide mouthpiece.

3. Yeah, you can't really get big hits off of it. With it being such a small bowl, too, I only smoke dank with it (my tolerance is low)

4. My friend has one of these, named it Magneto. We got caught smoking a joint in his dorm once, and he tossed it under a metal railing, which it clung to. Every other paraphernalia he had was confiscated except for good ol' Magneto, which he know treasures.

5. dude, thats a cool idea in theory i guess, but being the size of a BL cap t seems your just begging for 3rd degree burns on your nose and fingers and lips and whatever else it touches.

6. ouch yea thats what i thought, fire will be so close to your face

7. I HAD one of those. It sucks ALOT. Gets too hot. I wouldnt even put my weed in there. Its unenjoyable. Good idea but it sucks.

8. Is it safe to pack a bowl in it then close it up, carry in your pocket for a while then pull out and toke? I'm real paranoid about carrying pipes and one of those looks better then a one hitter. Looks un-incriminating so maybe you could stash it somewhere or just drop it somewhere and come back for it without a cop finding it when he searched around as it looks like a little solid metal box.

9. Yeah the magnets make it stick closed too. My friend has one but it's probably twice as long. They're pretty good for a cheap metal pipe.