anyone ever see these?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by cotir2005, May 19, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

A friend of mine had a half lb left in his room at his appartment and I snagged them before his room mates could. I called him about them and said he didnt have time to deal them out before he left. Any way, he said he got them real cheap from a friend and made his money back so I could have them. I got rid of a few and some people are saying they tripped outa their minds and others said they were no good. Has anyone ever seen or tried these? I havnt yet and dont want to let anymore get out if they are bad. Thanks all!

2. They look like dried up amanita muscaria shrooms. I dont know man I dont know if I would trust it.

3. Hmmm it looks like some grade A mold you got there. Possibly pine.

4. I don't know what that is..but it would not be going in my mouth!

5. the two at the top of the picture are caps. the one that looks like a feather is part of a large cap. the small one leaning is a cap with a stem attached

6. Those are not drugs from what I can discern.

7. Nah man i really don't think they are. I mean, I'm no shroom expert. But they don't look magic to me.

8. I wouldn't eat them, but I'm not you.

9. so what about the folks who said they tripped? Is it possible all my friends are idiots and just had the placebo effect?

10. Looks like something I'd find growing on the side of my house.. Don't eat em!

11. Sounds like your 'friends' are playing a joke on you.

Although this could turn out deadly.
    I wouldn't eat them.

12. I guess jokes on them because they paid for them.

13. yeah, i don't know man. I doubt it would be deadly, but they might just be some regular old dried cooking mushrooms. You can find them at grocery stores and Trader joes. THey look like good shrooms. Not saying for sure thats what they are though.

I've had caps about that size before, but never anything with such a red/brown/orange color like that. When in doubt, dont eat them.

But I am curious, how did some of your friends say they tripped, and others said they didn't. That sounds very strange. Plus, if your roomate split town, that is also shady.

14. SKETCHY!!

heh

15. He didnt split town like that. The semester ended and I have a place near school. He just lived in an apartment with a few other guys. Being that he still lives with his parents it wasnt really wise of him to take a garbage bag full of shrooms with him.

16. yeah those look like amanita muscaria, and they definitly have some mold on them. I would not eat them if I were you, just throw them away... its not worth dying or having a really fucked up trip because your puking your balls off from the mold.

17. those white spots growing over them look like mold, and they look very old as well
    tsk tsk tsk, people keeping shrooms in closed bags for storage periods. that's how they grow mold...

cubensis mold looks black, i know this cause i ran by some recently that had some spots of black mold on them. at your own risk i would scrape and eat moldy shrooms, but then again you might end up shitting your liver out in a few days too