Anyone ever see/live near Amish people

Discussion in 'General' started by Keifer Suthrlnd, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Huge amish community where i live. See them all the time. Amish people make some of the best food ever, as well as furniture.

2. Stupid show? Yes. But do i watch it? Yes.lol hard drugs and weed? Apparently they don't have a mafia around them;)

3. my only experience was driving with my femily through when i was younger, we stopped at an amish yard sale and some kids parents were making him sell his old school nintendo. everything else they had was all wooden crafts.

still regret not buying that ish.

4. I've never seen the show.

5. Ya, i wish i still had my n64

6. I know theres a blade on here that I'd amish.. I think his name is bluntman or something like that

7. ^^^^^^^^ I JUST LIKED ONE OF HIS POST!i

8. Whaaat? That's BS.

9. You do realize you can get others things in Walmart other than food...

10. saw them passing through PA on the way to WoodWard......interesting folk.

11. That show is pure scripted bullshit.

I'm Pennsylvania Dutch but I ain't no amish.

12. There is quite the amish community near the border of Wisconsin

13. There is a Mennonite community just outside the city limits.. They always have good produce in season, I love going to the farmers market stoned on Saturday mornings haha

14. Yeah I've seen some Amish people before. There are some that sell baked goods at the flea market in my city and there's a decent sized Amish population an hour or so north of me.

15. i live in amish country. they have great food for great prices.

16. My schools baseball team once lost the state championship to an Amish school. It makes sense they'd be good at baseball.

17. seems like a lot of you, are giving praises to the amish food,????

if it's that good why arent a lot of amish people overweight,?????

oh yeah they do hard work everyday,,,,and burn off the fat,

instead of like most americans who just sit on thier potatoe ass,,

> think about it<?????

18. lol this. Those fuckers could eat McDonald's every day and still be in better shape than most people simply from the work they do.

19. no, it's cause they eat right... and their food is good, because it's not garbage like what you'd buy at mcdonalds

20. The Amish men are in good shape.
    The Amish women generally are fat.