Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever roll a cannabis cigar?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by meekmillMMG, Sep 6, 2012.

1. I have smoked one of the Magar cigars one time, those are hella bomb. Acme 420 Magars: Magar Pixs

OP, gather all your supplys but it takes a week or two to dry.

2. never rolled one but smoked a Magar it was pretty sick definitely should be on every stoners to do list

3. I would fucking love to have one of those. I think ill start rolling those after I grow. Untill then that would be hella spendy lol.

Looks amazing

4. Anyone know where I can get all the supplies to roll a cannabis cigar? :confused:

5. A grower, you need fan leaves, and trim/buds to make the hash oil to seal it up and make it stick, and last but not least a good amount of non ground small nugs.

The only thing you can get on your own is probably the skewer used to build it.

6. Damn, well if anyone on here can PM me if they have any of the things listed please do so, I will buy it.

7. I don't think youv read the rules lol

8. ^^ lol

back on topic those look fucken chronic dawg hook a brudda up with about 7 of those ill be fucked up