Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

anyone ever play Tibia?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by jimbobbybob, Sep 2, 2011.

1. It's a mmorpg, like WoW (it's not like it but it's a game like it...as in it's the same concept, in ways, well it's a fucking rpg that's online shit i don't know what to say)

I don't play anymore but 7.6 pvp (with no bots) was the most skill based mmorpg out there and it was so much fun, anyone know of games like old school tibia that takes skill for pvp rather than level and items?

2. i played when i was like 10 lol

3. Yea man, I used to play back in client 6. something until the update where they took UH away and Knights had trouble with the potions ect shortly after that I quit.
    Was fun at the time, but I´ve moved on to bigger and greater things :)
    (or so I tell myself)

4. Hell yeah I used to play lol. I started around 7.2. One of my favorite games to this day, might of had something to do with it being my first mmo, but I still love it, I would always go back to playing it after taking a couple months off up until like a year ago where it was just enough.

5. started in 2002....

still play once ina while on my 250 rp :p

6. I tried Tibia, but I couldn't get a "leg up".:rolleyes:

7. Played until I got to the big world, couldn't dig it after that.

8. i warred a lot and helped revolutionize how the bot was used, but that was 2+ years ago...game is shit now haha funny to see people here that played

9. Use to play daily years ago