Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever play SPORTS when HIGH?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rebeluti0n, Jan 9, 2010.

1. i'm pretty high right now, and i really wanna go out and shoot some hoops. i wanna know if this is okay/safe? and if anyone else gets these kinda urges? lol

2. i had a football game after smoking a few bowls. it was awesome. only thing. my hearts POUNDS when i'm high. idk it's just me. so that heart pounding plus the running of football. kinda got me scared. plus when i was on the line. i kinda forgot i was playing football for a few seconds. the center hiked it and i was still in a 4pt stance ROFL. but it's cool dude. go for it. if you think it's fun. it will 100 times funner when high.

3. I was blazed in every game of highschool football I can remember. I played corner and WR, it made the games feel like life or death. My focus was intense. Heart pounding in my head every second. I felt like I was in a game. Idk it was the best times of my life so far. That mixed with adreniline and I could not feel an arm breaking.

4. You went into a four point stance as an o lineman?

Anyway I played football high in hs. I was mostly a linebacker but I also played runningback. Anyway I could crack people while I was high. I can't really hear to well when I'm high and I messed up on some of the signals but it was still fun. By the second half I usually came down though. One time I was high and the offensive tackle kept holding my jersey and like sdragging me so I wasn't getting tackles. So he did it and this guy I should have hit got a huge run. So I told him not to do it again. He started talking shit so I choked him. Lmao those were the days.

5. Go for it man, im thoroughly disgusting on a court with THC in my system:hello:

6. Ya I play ball while high and I'm just as good it just takes me longer to find my shot if u play ball u know wat I mean

7. i've been smoking for years and i'm pretty used to the effects and everything but i pretty much always take a few puffs before i go running. i run 3 miles like 5 times a week and it really gets me in the zone and i get really focused on my form and breathing rhythm. if only the people i passed by knew i was blazed out of my mind. that's why i smoke sativas, cause it really makes you want to go out and do things like that.

8. I played hockey high almost every time I can get the chance. When you are high and do an amazing play, you feel like you were just in a highlight reel or the end of a dramatic movie. It's awesome.

Goin down the ice, 1 on 1. I deke left then a quick right and put the puck underneath the guy's legs, get around him score top shelf.

It sounds amazing sober, but experiencing it high is priceless

9. i used to toke up before football practice, but never in games. it made the practices funner and not as long. I played qb so most practices all i did was throw the ball all day, it was fun as hell high.

10. stoned+lax=money

so fire on games when i blaze beforehand

11. On occasion I run while high. I can usually go a bit further but my body feels way heavier so I don't really like it.

12. yeah i feel you but once you get your stroke its just straight buckets after.

i blazed one time before a track meet broke all my pr's and came first in like 3/4 events. 200m is a BITCH looool. Came out strong and damn near walked the last 5m aha. When you're high and playing sports, it really comes down to the basics: focus and determination. Once you have those on lock, nothing is stopping you :cool:

13. i used 2 think it was fun when u play football or some shit with ur friends 2 play on indica dominant, because ur more laid back and its easier for a qb not to get hi becaus it was just enough sativa 2 be active and pay real good attention

14. i love the american pastime

nothing like seeing that fucker fly :smoke:

15. I went to football practice on shrooms once in high school, weird shit.

16. Here's a good question. Is it cheating if your better or more focused high than sober?

17. no. it means you're the man.

18. i was too high at hockey last night :( fuckin forgot what line i was on and shit.

19. when i was in high school, went to wrestling practice blazed before. awesome focus and the hard practice didnt get to me as much

20. snowboarding blazed is fun as fuck! When your in mid-air of a jump your just like, WOAHHHHH!:rolleyes: And everything feels so good to land!