Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone ever noticed this

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weedst, Dec 3, 2009.

1. i noticed that when im smoking it smells different than when im not smoking but i smell it or is this just me

2. That would be weed you're smelling :p

3. are you serious?

4. he means it smells different from when he is smoking it and when he smells it from some1 else....i think

5. Maybe because when you're smoking it you are also tasting it, not to mention getting high. When you aren't smoking it you are only using one sense, smell.

I have no clue if what I posted is true, it's more of a hazey 3:00 a.m. hypothesis.

6. i havent smelt the smell of weed in a long ass time, i smoke everyday and seldom do i smell that burning mj smell i used to smell oh so long ago

7. that makes complete sense thanks i was thinking that might be it right before i checked back on this post.

8. all of you who say there is no difference are trippin! I find the i hardly smell weed when smoking it. I find when im not smoking it it smells stinky, and strong.

9. absolutely. i work on peoples with dui's cars every day. some of them are for pot. sometimes i open the door and catch a whiff and im like god dayum.. but it def smells different when u havent been smokin and u smell it, and when u have been smokin and u smell it.

i was about to post a thread just like this, great minds think alike :D

edit: i used to just think they all smoked shitty bud (because it smelled different to me), but then a customer tipped me in some nug that was pretty fuckin dank and he was one of the ones that i thought had shit bud :D

10. I get what he's saying... Like if you walk past someone smoking, the smoke ALWAYS smells different than if you were smoking it yourself. It personally dislike the smell of others, but for some reason love the smell/taste when I'm smoking myself.

11. ohh, i thought he was saying like...the smell of weed while smoking (literally sparking the bowl) is different than the smell of weed in the same room after he's smoked...:confused:

12. KLX Thank you. I had no idea what was going on until you translated. I've noticed the same thing, but I'm blaaaazed and have nothing else to offer...

13. I think he's saying unburned weed smells different than weed when it's smoked.

14. naw its like.. if you were smoking in a room and as you smoked took a nice whiff of it. that does nto smell the same as if u walked into a room where someone else was smoking and you hadnt been smoking at all. even if it was th same bud, it dont smell quite t same. a little weird

15. nah i mean if im smoking it smells different then if im with someone that is smoking near me

16. Yeah I have noticed that, like if im walking down the street and someone is smoking it smells completely different than when I smoke up. When I'm not smoking it smells like that stereotypical weed smell to me, but when I am smoking the smell is way less intense.

17. phwew im glad its not me lol you will prolly all be like wtf after you read this but unless im smoking i hate the smell like if someone blows it in my face or if i walk into a hotboxed room its not pleasing untill i tak some hits