Anyone ever met up and smoked with someone they met on GC?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Floyd Pepper, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Hey I'm just wondering if anyone has ever met someone on here, and then had a sesh with them?

I myself never have, a little paranoid about it, person you meet could be a serial killer, or worse a cop.

Anyways I'm just wondering what your thoughts on it are, and if you have tell us about it.

BTW, sorry if this has been posted before, I did a search and couldn't find anything. This seems like a fairly common thing to wonder about when you're on here, so if it has, tell me, and then disregard this thread.

2. I know you CAN. Of course you CAN.

I'm just asking if anyone HAS. And would they like to leave a story?

And if you never have, any reason why?

3. I met this guy at a party who told me he posts here

4. I am curious about this too, if anyone has done it it would be interesting to hear about.

5. yeah two people but I smoked with them befoer they made an account

6. yea i met bluemoon(random numbers) on here. he liked my username and recognized it was an alice in chains song. and he also saw i lived in Illinois. he asked if i played bass and wanted to have a band and shit. and we did. we were only together for like 3 months or w/e but it was chill and i got to meet some new people. funny thing is i am currently kinda seeing this girl and i found out she actually went out with this dude. thought that was kinda funny.

ive also met johnnyweedseed once or twice for some uhh business purposes lol.
    and if you read this nick, we still gotta chill.

yea thats about it so far

7. More like this guys I mean.

Like have you ever seen someone here, befriended them, sent some messages, seen they live close by, then asked to smoke them up? Or has anyone made a bit of a roadtrip just to smoke with someone?

If I get chill with someone here and they wanted to hang, i'd probably do it if they lived somewhat close and I didn't think they were the law. Might even buy from someone if they were reliable and close and had a good deal.

8. I smoked a blunt with Heinous Anus right before he moved to some crazy country to work on a farm...

9. I think one of my friends posts here, but I haven't actually smoked with someone I met on these boards.

It'd be cool to do that though.

10. yes, two people, met them through gc and smoked with them. good times.

11. I haven't yet, but I plan on it this weekend or soon...

12. Wasnt it Costa Rica :smoking:

13. I met up with strollinbones, he lives about an hour and a half north from me.
    comes down into town from time to time.. he's a cool dude. we talk sports alot.

14. Yes and it was awesome! I text a few others, but smoked with one! PhilthyPhil! I am so glad that I did...very chill/cool peeps on here!:D

15. i have met 2 people through GC....i smoked with xxnickpwnsxx and GrandDaddyPurps about 2 months ago now...we picked up some OC's for one of them and then we smoked a big blunt...ive chilled with nickpwns a couple times but only once with GDP...but hes comin to my area soon so im thinkin were gonna chill together pretty soon...maybe in a couple weeks cuz he owes me a couple bowls lol

16. Well, I know that members have (many stories located in Pandora's Box on tripping with members of GC & on page 1).

I don't find a problem if the member has respectable rep and post counts, I'd also think that there'd be disgression paid to prevent "murderers" due to IM'ing and all around internet friendship so it would be generally safe.

I would if I had to opportunity, maybe at the Toronto March next year, that'd be cool 'cause I'm definetly hitting it up again.

17. I actually picked up from someone on GC! I had him on AIM for awhile since he lived in the same county, and one night it was super dry and he was online at like 1am and he told me it was straight! So we came by and he actually sold it straight as shit and was even patient with me not having a cell phone.

This was like 2 years ago.

18. yes ive done it....twice

both occasions were very chill, and i still kick it with one of them to this day

19. I remember in the "Post your Picture" thread a chick from Toronto met up with a guy in New York and they chilled for a week....in one of the pictures you can see a large hicky on the dudes neck, thought I might put that out there :D

20. Ya I met up with dmeyer a couple times a while back. We smoked up on some shit. He hooked it up for me. Very Cool dude. He doesn't seem to come on here much anymore and I lost his number a long ass time ago. Wanna get back in touch with him.

Anyone in the Central Wisconsin region. PM me. I'm always down for meeting new people. :D