Anyone ever meet somebody off Craigslist?

Discussion in 'General' started by braaap, Aug 16, 2008.

1. haha yeah that was def a risky operation but hey, it worked out for ya;).

2. I've met several people through Craigslist.

They're all neatly stacked in my basement, it's a great way to meet people.

3. [​IMG]

4. Lmao, Dirtypete where you at brotha

5. Yeah because now that all the normal people are using the internet, internet dating sucks. Where's the logic in that?

6. giggity giggity:D

7. because the people who were using it 10 years ago were actually intelligent.

Now every idiot and their mother has a computer with an internet connection. Seriously spoiled everything.

I used to go on BBSes back in the day - the internet kind of screwed everything up

8. I actually found my lover on Craigslist, here's how the ad looked:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/orl/740493470.html

9. wait im confused.

Which one of you was playing Mario?

10. Soooo, you like to get "tagged from behind"??

Damn dude...I mean I had my suspicions but I never expected it to involve Super Mario Bros.

11. I never laughed so hard

12. I couldn't think of a more secure place to meet strangers. :)

13. #53 chronicman00, Aug 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2008
    [​IMG]

14. yeah.. you definitely didn't get your dick wet like you though huh? HAHAHAHAHAH

silly rabbit. trix are for kids!

as for craigslist. i only look at that thing when i need a good laugh. too many creepers creeping around. besides.. i'd rather do that E Harmony shit. at least you get a wedding present if you get married. YEAH! a fucking toaster!!

15. i just got a message from some guy on okcupid.. out of the blue, never talked to him before.. it said:

"i find it strange that every girl i see on here who refers to herself as intelligent also says they're voting for obama"

what a douchebag.

16. bump - i wanna hear some stories

17. haha you beat me to it.

"Nice to see you, why don't you have a seat in the chair over there" hahahah

18. Just go to the bar man and meet some new friends fuck craigslist.. I wouldn't go on there looking for a date lol

I've met up with musicians on craigslist many times, this kid that plays the drums for me now I met on craigslist.. but imo that's a little different.. and out of all the people ive met and played with on craigslist, he's the only one i've really gotten along with

19. I will tell my Craigslist sex-story.

So, I had a really hot girl all through high school that was down to have sex anytime, anyplace, she was hooked on me... I didn't know what to expect in college, so I emailed ONE posting I saw in the town of the college I was going to attend later at the end of that summer.

I'm not to proud of the rest of this story.. but I will tell it how it happened. We emailed a little bit back and forth, flirting, exchanging pictures, etc. She was a little bit overweight but had a great ass and huge boobs.

First night I'm in college at this town, before I had even moved in, I'm at this random party and pretty drunk. I of course texted this CL girl (for the first time) and she agreed to come pick me up, we talked for the 15 min. or so drive, and we went straight to her apartment. We went to her bedroom and started making out right away, she was about 24 and I was barely 18 and you could tell she wanted it BADLY.

She got naked, stripped my clothes off, and gave me one of the best blow jobs I've ever had. Then she wanted to fuck. So I tried to put it in but we were having trouble (I was wasted,) and I said some BS like "Can we just keep doing that other stuff?" It was awkward. She then sucked my cock perfectly, let me bust in her mouth, swallowed, and drove me home with only some small talk.

Pretty successful Craigslist use, in my opinion. While I'm not proud of it, she did text me later saying she wanted to do it again. She graduated that Fall but she was hooked on my dick and once a month or so texted me dirty shit. While it wasn't a perfect experience, it was a perfect blowjob. I'll take it.

Edit: Just brought this bitch back from 2009. Classic.