Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever heard of this strain...?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ghostieboo, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Moonfarm? I just started smoking again after 12 years so I pretty much know nothing about strains or anything, but the guy said it was medical grade? Lol I dunno. I can take a pic if it would help?

2. no I haven't. Go to a seed bank site and look up the seed. It's a start. Good Luck 

3. Post a pic 

4. I haven't heard of it but my old dude had a green card and grew with co-workers for the dispensary and they made a strain called "Martian fruit" I wasn't sure if I should believe them, and looked it up and didn't find anything.
    But when I got it was in a bag with a strain name like usual and it said Martian fruit and they had the green pill bottles with Martian fruit labels on them.

I got it again a lil bit ago and it looked the same it was dope as fuck too

Sent from woah sweet Grasscity Forum

5. Clubs are just like dealers; they want you to buy the strain. Remember pineapple express? obama OG? and other names I couldn't give a damn to remember.

my 2 cents: moonfarm is probably a bullshit name applied to a good growing strain. Everything sold now-a-days is a hybrid anyways. Go by looks, smell, feel, etc to see if its "medical" grade or not. Nothing beats smoking it though to test. 'medical' as an adjective is fucking hilarious.

6. Thanks for the replies. I looked it up after I got it ,and couldn't find anything. Since I haven't smoked since I was a 17 over 10 years ago my tolerance is pretty dang low, and I don't know what I'm supposed to be looking for in it anyways. I do know that I got beyond fucked up twice while trying to figure out my limit, which I now know, so that won't be happening again lol

7. Hopefully this works
    [​IMG]