anyone ever heard of or tried this?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by east_tex_toker, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Onion Spray
    Chop up one large unpeeled onion. Place in a blender with one litre of water and blend on a slow speed, to a milky consistency. This is useful for use on aphids and red spider mites.

just wondering how well this would work but most importantly if it would be harmful to my babies.

2. use ladybugs or get a spray from foxfarms or something else that is organic and won't harm your buds, order online if you have to

3. Garlic is a more popular option.

4. For bugs? I know it works for animals, all the deer and rabbit repellants at the store are usually garlic based.

Dish soap works decent for bugs, picked that up from my grandma. Its not a long term answer though unless you can visit your plants daily, which I cant. Neem oil is the best thing I have seen for bugs that lasts long, it takes a long time for rain to wash it away.

5. neem oil

6. yes for bugs

7. how would i go about mixing up the dish soap? i have easy access to my plants.

8. how do i hook up the garlic....or just lay a clove by my plant?

9. Finely chop a few cloves and let them sit in some water for awhile, add a few drops of dishsoap, then spray it on your plants.

10. Get a standard spray bottle and put a couple drops in it, fill with water, if you use an "ultra" dish soap, probably just one drop. Try the garlic too, sounds interesting.

If you got an extra $15 I would just go buy some neem oil at Lowes, "Green Light" brand. Seriously it works great for bugs and its also a fungicide.