Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone ever heard of "mexican red hair?"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wenahaone, Feb 3, 2009.

1. sounds like I'm talkig about some kinda scrawny little hispanic dog or something. ha

but, no. my buddy can get an o of this "mexican red hair" stuff for 180 an O. Is it a pure sativa strain native to mexico, or is it just some brick stuff with hairs on it that's an unknown strain, or what?

anyone dealt with this sorta stuff before? ever heard of it?

2. as kids we used to smoke mexican red hair,but back then it was just some good weed,unless its dank,,for mrh i dont think id pay that much,but to each his own

3. 20 years ago shit like that was popular but now anything with the word Mexican in it makes me worry

4. If it was locally grown pot with mexican sativa genetics, I"D BE TOTALLY DOWN! I hear good stuff about goin' down to mexi and buying oaxacan.

I mean sativas have long flowering times and if it's not all crushed up..it's a fairly good deal, I guess. maybe slightly less potent than your average romulan, or whatever. my buddy was gonna just buy a little and check it out. we'll see, I guess.

5. Yea Oaxaca is pretty popular for their weed. When I was on a tour down there, the guy giving the tour was talking about it. Also, I have a friend who lives in Mexico City and he likes going there. Oaxaca is also one of my favorite places in Mexico.

6. #6 MandalaSmoker, Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2009
    Yeah,from SSL and other Hispanic gang's.It may be a real strain,I don't know.

A girl I know used to get it for me all the time when I didnt have dank connect's.Look's like mid's that are airey<spelling?All leaves are still on the bud meaning they did a horrible job at trimming the stuff.It is not schwag though,but for sure not dank.We may not even be talking about the same weed.People like to name it alot of thing's to get it to sell easier.

Oh and it is for sure a Sativa dominant strain.

7. yea i used to date one

8. what part of the country are you at?

chances are its everyday mexican swag.
    down here red hairs on swag is a good sign

but depending where you are you might be disapointed.

i would bet its decent swag. good for smoking a blunt. most likely compacted.
    usuley its half and half. but sometimes ill get stright up sleepy weed.

so its a gamble, you should try some if you can before you buy

9. Used to smoke that with my buddy after class everyday. Err maybe eight years ago?

10. [quote name='"the batman"']Used to smoke that with my buddy after class everyday. Err maybe eight years ago?[/quote]

Was it any good?

11. I'm a little late to the party but I brought the goods! As every respectable 90s 20170202_222511.jpg stoner, I longed for my Mexy Red Hair. Before chronic was 20 a g, bud was pure Sativa from outdoor grows in Mexico. I would like to reintroduce y'all to a long lost friend. This plant grows 7 prong fan leaves with colas of single leaves and flowers that are clusters of red hairs and no calyxes. 20170122_054334.jpg Super long flowering peperiod. A nice lifting high that shines as a pass around at the skatepark. A bitch to trim. Please see my photos. 20170117_201954.jpg 20170211_061647.jpg