anyone ever heard of Kong glass? and looking for a new piece

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by SourDieselChick, Sep 29, 2008.

1. went to the local shop the other day and saw a brand called Kong. anyone ever heard of it? is it good? looked a little pricey but i know nothing about it.

i'm also looking to get a name bong but i dunno what i want to go with. roor is too expensive, and they had a bunch of brands like ADS and Phire. but this kong intrigues me.

2. well weed stars arent the best quality imo but for 70 bucks ima pick one up soon. but yah check them out if you havent already. bang for the buck!

3. what does weedstar have to do with kong? lol:D..

4. never heard of them, but bongs are usually easy enough man. just go ask them to hold it. does it feel sturdy? thin glass? how's the gong joint? ya know all the good shit you'd like...

google doesn't have anything on them, might they be local? you ask the people that work there about it at all?

5. dude kong is not the brand, its made by phire, kong is the model bong i just picked up at 22" one today, 9mil thick

6. yeah I know its an old thread but I was searching google, cause I bought a single perc glass bong from my local headshop. The sticker that came with it says kong glass and has a huge gorilla on it.

So no one knows what the deal with em is?

7. like the guy said its made by phire its kinda like a different looking style so they gave it a new name. kinda liuke icemasters and little sisters. except like you noticed it says kong not phire but its still made by them. i think its their 9mm selection of bongs