Anyone ever have seeds on their females?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Curiousgrow, Aug 14, 2011.

1. #1 Curiousgrow, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
    Have you ever seen something like this?

A friends medical plant seems to have that. The reason he thinks their not male is cause the seeds dont cluster like the males are known to but instead are just some furry seeds in different areas. Does that make sense? Cheers.

2. #2 avnatanyel, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
  3. pics needed

4. Perhaps a hermie in the garden. Or close by grow with males.

A hermie on a female plant will look like little banana pods.

Are they seeds or pollen sacks?

5. seeds. no pollen sacks. there used to be one that turned male next to it but they were taken from the room right when they were noticed to have pollin sacks. so i guess maybe they just produced seeds from being next to a male, but like i said the males were completely removed once he saw that.

6. #6 TheReeferMan01, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well no matter if there are absolutely no way for a plant to get pollenated there is gonna be a few seeds in the bud, think of it wasn't this way the species couldn't survive

7. did it look like this? I found this on the best girl I have. I think it was just a phase, cut it off, collected pollen for future reference, and the girl has buds to die for.

Attached Files:

8. Sort of like that but much less seeds probably. The guys with seeds actually got fucked for some reason and most of the bottom half of it got burnt off.

9. The only way a sealed plant can get seeds in thru a hermie. No hermie no seeds.

10. I agreed with ^^^ it's called sinsemilla for a reason means seedless if u do have some it's caused by stress which creates a hermi... Sorry to hear that buddy

11. Herm
    Have two myself.

12. Damn you really think its a hermie if it has seeds? Its not possible for a female to get seeds but not be a hermie ? Shit. Maybe they should just get taken out of the room.

13. Why? Do some years all the males no not grow or die? And just the femals with hermie straits grow and produce seads keeping the species alive? Interesting point of view you have.