Anyone ever had this issue?

Discussion in 'General' started by Andrezor, Jan 1, 2017.

1. I've been smoking weed for the last 9 years since I was 14but for the last 6 months I just don't enjoy it anymore. If I Take any more than a baby hit my heart starts pounding, my legs start to shake and I shiver like I'm freezing. It lasts for over an hour then it calms down. Pretty much the symptoms of an anxiety attack. But I have nothing to worry or be anxious about it just makes no sense. I smoke 100% indicas, I even took a month off to see if thatll change my reaction but it didnt. I used to smoke 1/4 a week or more back in the day but Now i have an 1/8 last me a month. Also I live in WA so I know its quality stuff. I really do love weed and I bums me out that I can't enjoy it like I did during my childhood. Any thoughts?

2. So quality is determined by where you live ?

3. That's not the question. And no not necessarily but I should have been more clear. I live in WA and pick up from rec shops which are regulated by the state to make sure there are minimum additives/chemicals etc that are used.

4. I used to be able to smoke a lot of weed when I started smoking regularly, then at around the 8-9 year mark my tolerance dropped and stayed low even when I was vaping multiple times a day. If I blazed too much I'd get hella anxious, but it'd subside pretty quickly. No idea what causes it, wish I knew.

5. Thanks for the response. Don't know who else to ask so I fgiured a forum might give me some insight

• Like Like x 1
  6. Np. Wish I had a better answer.

7. Quit for year and you will be fine

• Like Like x 1
  8. Man I don't think some of you in the legal states realize just how potent your weed is.

I'm from Idaho/Montana and I have access to good ganja, but that legal shit is on a whole nother level dude. I remember a few bowls of Purple Trainwreck, creeped on me, then gave me this SOARING high, I was paranoid, and it fucked me for HOURS. Literally 12 fucking HOURS soaring high off a HALF A FUCKIN' BOWL.

Especially the Sativas, even the Indicas man. Good stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I don't want weed that's going to fuck me it doesn't sound pleasant... o_O on that note.... Most of the ganja in my illegal state is pretty up to pair strength wise with the legal ganja I've had... I mean after all most of it is coming from the legal states.

10. What you have experienced is the THC syndrome.

11. But then again what's my screen name?