Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever had this happen to them?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CamelGreen, Aug 19, 2008.

1. about a moth ago me and a few friends were bored and were looking for some weed, needless to say we couldnt find any. So about midnight we called up someone who one of my friends works with. He said he could go get us 4 grams of some mid. So we gave him 20$, and he went and got the weed from downtown (on his bike haha)we went back home rolled up 4 joints, with a gram each (which is not a whole lot). then we went to a local park and lit up. I didnt feel anything until half way through the joint. It was a normal high for about 10 mins, we sat there and talked and had a cigg.

Then went we got back in the car to go home it happened, my friend J played some music and rolled the windows down. I felt like i was falling backwards into the seat. My whole body was vibrating and sinking into the seat. It felt like the whole world was spining and plusating. We were only going about 50mph but it felt like 200. :p

I have had this happen about 5 times ( all with relativly small amounts of bud) and they are the best feelings you could ever have. Like a whole body orgasim. Complete euphoria.

So i was just wondering has this ever happend to you.

HAPPY TOKING :smoking:

2. h*ll yehh man i know what your sayinn.. all the time when im like straight chillin and smokin a nice blunt listenin to some music and just kickin it :smoking::smoking:

3. ya this is the shit
    i just love the feelings that you get wit weed that u cant explain caus they r so weird and good

4. That's the absolute best feeling. Sitting in the back of a car with a nice sound system, turned way up, high as balls and have your whole world vibrating to good tunes you like.

5. that my friend, is the feeling of " high as fuck" or " dude im shit ripped". i love that feeling, and it seems like its like russian roulette with me. it will either happen, or ill just be high. hmm...

6. yeah man, thats the feeling i crave for every time i smoke.

its called addiction.

But for real yeah i know what you mean, you feel like the only way you can move is if you have a gun to your head. Usually some nice headies and some chill tunes get the job done:smoking:

7. I think we've all had that feeling I love it! BRAVO!:hello:

8. yeah that feeling is awesome it just happened to me the other night when me and my buddies smoked up some fire. highest i've ever been in my life

9. Yeah I love that when your like totally relaxed and all you can think about is how good life is haha. Man one time I was so totally baked I thought I was in a castle that was randomly floating in the sky.. it was wierd sh*t.

10. hell yeah man i was smoking with my best freind and we probably smoked bout 4 bowls out of his little bubbler i sat under some covers while he was playing his 360

i kept going through my phone book looking at peoples names and it was like i could almost feel there very prescence in the room

like that feeling you get with different people like if ur just chilling with ur best freind you get an ausome feeling or that special girl you get butter flys man i was feeling all this by just looking at there name

and if it was sombodey i liked i had some auditory halluc. i heard like sonic the hedgehog like whrn he spins haha sorry if i sound kind of crazy im high as a mofo

haha or if somebodey i was iffy or pretty shady bout i would hear an airplane engine like failing or some shit

best night i snuck out ever man i swear

if they dont legalize it in 5 years i have no faithe in humanity

11. It felt like the entire body orgasm, and like I was flying and everything was spinning at the same time.