Anyone ever had a relationship with someone you met on Omegle?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Chewbracca, Jan 3, 2011.

1. I have met one cool girl on omegle that i still talk to from time to time. Shes really cute but i wouldnt date her seeing that she lives across the country. Shes a good friend to talk to though.

There was another girl I got nudes from. I dont talk to her anymore. she was just a bop

and the rest of the people i just fuck with

2. If you want sucess stories for distant relationships check out the long distance relationship thread on here.

I met my boyfriend on a website about sports. We've been together for 8 months and I flew 1451 miles to see him. I believe he's my true love and were going to try and plan for me to move out there after this semester at school. Online and long distance relationships do work!

3. Met a bitch named Ruthie.

[​IMG]

4. cot damn

5. Yeah! I met my boyfriend on Omegle and he's coming to live with me. He's from UK and i'm from Australia and he came over to visit in jan and stayed till just yesterday. The hard part now is getting a visa and saving $$...

6. I fuck girls on omegle

Too bad they turn out to be guys

7. Just had a two-hour long conversation on Omegle after seeing this thread. One of the best conversations that I've ever had... And then I got disconnected. Who knows if any of what we talked about is true and whether or not she is who she said she was, but I feel like the chance of a lifetime was robbed from me. I'm fucking pissed.

(So pissed I forgot to sign my post... That's pissed, ladies and gents.)

///M

8. it happens man could have been a bunch of 10 year old girls just fucking wit you and there you are thinking youve met your soul mate ha ha.

9. I've thought about that and haven't discounted it as a possibility, but some of the answers to the questions we talked about are just too much for someone who was being dishonest to come up with.

Like I said, it's possible, I just don't feel that it's likely. I guess I'm never going to know... I wish you signed up with usernames so you could get in touch with someone instead of just having to hope you stumble on them again.

///M

10. with omegle man you will most certainly never get the same person again. Usually you exchange emails and such if you wanna keep in touch.

11. I actually still keep in touch with one girl. She's cool as Fuck, couldn't really believe it lol. Never dated her though considering the 14 hr drive

12. No but I have an internet friend that I still talk to I met on Runescape.

He comes here too, known as Drifting Apart. He's my bitch.

13. Road trip mothafuka!