Anyone ever had a relationship with someone you met on Omegle?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Chewbracca, Jan 3, 2011.

1. I can't say I've ever had a meaningful conversation on Omegle. Seems like 99% of the people there are not looking for my type of conversation? I usually start fucking with them when they give me an a/s/l.

I did meet my current girlfriend of 3 years online, though. Through a mutual enemy, funnily enough. A conversation about that guy lead on to a conversation about us, and daily emailing ensued where I would come home, read a massive email and then write an even longer reply. It got to be over 4500 words each, and it's amazing how fond you can grow of a person through reading their letters. Eventually I wanted more contact, obtained phone number, and the rest is history :D. You need to lock in a meet up soon, though. Living in the same city certainly helps.

2. Most of my best friends I've met on the web. Usually skype or some type of messenger.

3. Your story gives me hope...

Do you live in the same city, I take it?

4. and hear i was thinking it ment other person.. lol thanks tho

5. Hey mate, I have met one girl that I had only talked with on the internet before, we had talked for about 6 months before we met and I was beginning to get my hopes up.
    We ate dinner together and went to the movies, we saw Alien vs. Predator 2 (I know, not exactly a date movie, but the other ones were too boring)

We then fooled around for 1-2 months and she was the first girl I ever kissed (mind you this is a long time ago) as I was the first guy she ever kissed, we ended up dating for a little over two years untill we broke up.

So yeah, it is totally do-able, actually it was only a relief for me that we could only see eachother in the weekends :)

Best of luck!
    MrStrauss

6. hahaha:D

what was the first time meeting her in person like?
    youre first post was beautiful!@$!

7. Never had a relationship but I was talking to a girl from BC for a while, and got to know her pretty well;) than she got a boyfriend and didnt talk to me anymore.

the multi hour time difference was the worst part though haha

8. #28 Chewbracca, Jan 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2011
    im 10 hours behind her:D

9. good luck dude:hello:

10. good luck what?

11. haha with the 10 hour time difference, I mean ten hours is a full day at work for most people, just sayin

12. ah

thanks dog :)

ps, youre not a dog..:eek:

13. We always did live in the same city, so I had that going for me. Long distance is pretty tough but I think if the feelings are there, then it's worth persuing. There is not really any alternative in my opinion. If there is a serious connection, then plans can be made about studying abroad or relocating, etc. I think that a holiday to meet her is a wise move though, just to establish a real connection and not become too comfortable with the online only situation.

14. Thank you very much :)

I was extremely nervous, as I wrote before, I had never had a girlfriend, let alone kissed a girl before, and I kind of liked this girl even though we only wrote on the internet.

When I first saw her I just lit up in a big smile like this ":D" and she actually ran INTO me, pretty hard because she wanted to hug me. Luckily she was not a very big girl so it didn't hurt that much!

Anyway we walked around the city where we met (neither of us lived there, she lived far out in the country and I lived in another big city so we agreed to meet half way there), and we didn't talk very much at all, I think in total we said like 10 words because we were so frigging nervous! But it didn't matter, we actually had a nice time anyway, and she was totally crazy about me (I still don't understand why, didn't say anything interesting).

Before the movies we went to a burger-bar and bought a box of french fries, but we were both too nervous to eat something (afraid to look stupid while doing so) that we barely ate any.

Then we went to the movies and I honestly don't think we followed the movie very much, sure our eyes were pointed directly to the screen, but my heart was racing like a Formula 1 car.

Later she told me she didn't know if she should grab my hand or not, I think that if she had, I would just explode in extacy :hello:

We decided to meet again shortly after, and the rest is history :)

MrStrauss

15. hmm interesting sir.:hello:

16. Well I have some good news for you guys :)

I actually met my boyfriend 2 and a half years ago on Omegle. He was in Bristol and I lived in London.

We kept in contact via msn and facebook, and it was purely based on friendship as we had so much in common. A few weeks later we found out that our favourite band was playing in London so he came down for it and to meet me as well.

Nervewrecking, but I made sure he wasn't a freak!

The first time we met went really well, he stayed at mine for the weekend and we just clicked.

It kinda just went on from there, we continued keeping in touch and pretty much chatted or texted everyday. A couple of months later we became such good friends that he would come to visit me in London every single weekend.

He was always so respectful and a very nice guy, so I felt really comfortable around him. He did tell me that he had feelings for me a few months down the line, even though I did not. I had just broken up with my previous boyfriend a few months before, so I didn't want to rush into another relationship. He was disappointed, but understood and respected the situation. We still kept in contact and he still visited me almost every week.

But the more time I spent time with him, the more I could see that he was really into me, so I decided to give him a chance. I kinda did start liking him a bit but I told him although I was willing to give it a try, I wanted to take things slow and if things doesn't work out for me I wouldn't stay in the relationship.

So there we were, together as a couple 6 months after meeting on Omegle and things actually went really well and he even moved to London a few months after.

Soppy but everyday we found ourselves falling in love with each other, while getting to know each other better. And now over 2 years later, we are already planning on getting married when the time is right :)

I guess I'm one of those lucky ones :)

17. I got two numbers off girls from omegle. One girl actually lived an hour away from me but I never called them though.

18. [quote name='"Badfish90"']I got two numbers off girls from omegle. One girl actually lived an hour away from me but I never called them though.[/quote]

Lol being on Omegle in the first place just doesn't say good things.

19. I met my boyfriend here. He's halfway across the county and I'm moving there in 6 months.

20. the REAL question on everyones mind is....how many dicks did you have to see mid jacking off to find her?