anyone ever had a bad trip or seen someone have a bad trip from acid?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by uRbAnDieSeL*ATL, Jul 3, 2008.

1. i was just wonderin who all has experienced having a 'bad trip' or seen someone. i've tripped lots of times and have never had a bad trip, but earlier this week, me and 2 friends each had 2 hits of really good sidney and one of my friends had a terrible trip. i hadnt seen either of them for over a year b/c they live half the country away so we figured it would be a great night.

we were all having fun enjoying it for the first hour, then for some reason one of my friends got all quiet and wouldn't talk, well he then goes into his room for some reason and turns off the lights and tries to sleep which was pointless. we go into his room and he has his shirt off and hes breathing hard and then he starts attacking me and my friends legs grabbing us and pulling us n shit. we had no idea what the hell he was doing, but he started to run and yell around the house and even pulled his dresser and computer desk out and crawled behind it like he thought he was in some cave or some shit. the only things he said to us were "dude im tripping ACID!!" "curt, help me i think im going to die" "call the cops, i think i might die" "i'm going to kill myself" we kept trying to calm him down but he kept grabbin us. neither of us were in any condition to handle this and we had no idea what to do so we called a few people and we got answers like lock him in a room and let him sober up or take him out to some field where noone will hear him yelling. me and my friend who was fine went outside to see what we would do and my friend who was having the bad trip was inside yelling and going crazy. when we were outside we saw his parents room lights turn on and out of nowhere we started running (shitty right..). surprisingly his parents didnt figure out he was fucked up at all, i have no idea how. as me and my friend were running, we hid in some woods and we heard multiple police sirens and of course we thought the worse. the rest of the night me and my friend walked over 3 miles back to his house and we sat outside in these chairs in his backyard just thinking of the worst of what happened to him. we felt so fucking shitty for leaving him, but we had no idea what to do.

around 7am we fell asleep and i got a call from my friend around noon saying that he was really sorry for what happened and he thought we were pissed off at him. turns out, after his folks went to sleep he went outside and was running around the neighborhood and then went into his room and starred out the window cuz he thought cops were watching him. he didnt call us cuz his cell was broken, but around 4am me and my friend got 7 calls from his house phone, and we instantly thought that it was his mom calling us to see what the hell happened to her son. neither of us were in any condition to talk to any parents/cops/whoever so we promised we would call her after we woke up. well it turns out my friend who was the one calling cuz he broke his cell. damn.. me and my friend who were trippin still at his house didnt hardly say anything to each other, we kept on thinking of the worst that happened to him. after getting the phone call from him, we were both so glad to hear that he was fine and wasnt hurt and caught.

my friend who had the bad trip keeps telling us that we did the right thing by leaving and not getting ourselves fucked over, but both of us still feel fucking shitty about it. are we shitty friends for leaving him? i really feel like it, but i keep getting told i did the right thing..

it was one of the scariest moments of my life being that i was tripping really hard and had to go through all that with my 2 best friends. after this experience, it's really given me an interest about what sparks bad trips and experiences, i'd really like to learn more about how to help people avoid it and what to do if one of my friends is having one. anyone have any info about that kinda stuff?

2. Wow man, that was nutty.

The first time I ever got drunk, my friends took off and I had to get a ride from people I didn't even know. I was wasted, to the point where I couldn't walk on my own.

It was a bad, bad night.

Kinda sucks my friends bailed on me but they were terrified of my parents.

3. Seems like most bad trips occur when the person wants the trip to stop, and theres no way of turning that on or off, you just gotta ride it out.

Like my homie says, ride the high, dont let the high ride you.

but anyways, a knew a guy who took some acid, and for some reason, picks a dumb blonde girl for his sitter.

well by the time he starts tripping, he tells the girl, I think im going to take a showwer, well over an hour has gone by of him and the bathroom and the girl gets a call from the guy that gave him the lsd....asking how his buddys doing, she goes "I dunno, hes been in the bathroom for over an hour now." he says "WHAT! you left him ALONE!?" "Go check on him right now!" well she comes into the bathroom and the dudes but naked going through all of his drawers looking for scissors to cut his legs off, luckily there were no scissors.

I guess while he was sittingg in the tub full of water, he was looking at his toes, and they started turning that black, decay, rotting color, and it slowly started spreading up his leg, which is why he wanted to cut them off I suppose.

But at least he didnt find the scissors.

4. well i talked to my friend today and he said that since he really did start having a bad trip and woke his folks up, and if he did end up getting caught or something bad happened to him, he said he would have wanted us to get outta there so we wouldnt be caught up. we talked bout it for a few good minutes and we're all good and hes already wantin to trip with me for a 2nd time, but next time we'll just start off with 1 hit instead of 2 hah.

5. haha tripping on acid can be crazy. there's not much good shit out there anymore, most if not all is LSA laced with synthetics (of anykind). the last time i tripped on acid i thought i was dying. just because of the set and setting of it all. i took at 12 in the afternoon, and around 4 o'clock my parents (who i was living with at the time) and little brother all started getting ready to go out, and they were all dressing in nice clothes, and 'cause i was so high, i had been thinking words to them, not knowing i was thinking, and they weren't responding to my thoughts (obviously) so i though i was dead, and that they were going to my funeral. hahaha. psychadelics are some intense stuff.

6. I know one of my friends had a bad trip on shrooms. It was similar to what you discribed. But worse. Lets just say there was a knife and blood involved.

7. I shouldnt be reading this.

8. you are freaking out. . . man

9. the snozzberries taste like snozzberries

10. I might do lsd next week. it makes me a little nervous when i read about seeing your feet rot up lol. im also high on kief bong hit. holy shit

11. anything can happen man, essentially, you can 'control' it.

12. Skatealex - As long as you can keep yourself rational you can stay away from, or at least get out of, any bad trip.

The main rule of thumb is to never, EVER fight the psychadelics. You will never win.

13. most fake acid is of the DOx family, lsa is too different a trip to pass off as acid.

there's plenty of "good shit" out there. plenty.

the lsd kind, too.

14. mmm. like i said in another post, i might just have to find new friends haha. ones that actually can get LSD

15. Woahh, dude.. thats intense.

I've never had a bad trip on acid before.
    But when i did shrooms.
    Holy shit.
    Made me think twice about doin it again.
    My trip was goin good for the first 1hr or 2.
    Until me and my friends went walking thats when shit got bad.
    I didn't know where the fuck we were.
    Like everything looked different and rearranged.
    This was my first time on shrooms.
    I would have these weird moodswings.
    LIke id be fuckin happy as hell enjoyin how beautiful the world really is.
    And the nex tthing i know im crying because i dnt know where i am and i wanna go home.
    Shit got worser!
    When i was begging to be soberr. all it did was mak me have a more mad trip.
    Its like your mood before u take the shrooms sets how good or bad ur trips gonna be.
    I started seeing zombies and shiit. and like.. god.. it was fuckin weird as fuck.
    but it made me think about some strange things.. like how the world is.. its kinda
    a life changing experience for mee!! lol
    Not really.. i just see a better outlook on things. and the world.
    :D

16. Wrong?
    LSA is a seed.
    LSD is LSD.
    K THX:wave:

17. Once in NYC I saw this chick freaking out on acid cause her boyfriend had gone somewhere and she was out of her mind, like running in the street and shit (at like Broadway and 12th)! We eventually had to call 911 and have an ambulance get her cause we couldn't control her and she was like hysterically crying and running around. Really weird.

18. thats what i was thinking. Ive heard nothing but good things on this site about LSD until now. and i was planning on trying it within the next several weeks.

19. i'm young but i've tripped a bit on some white fluff acid like 3 times and mushrooms about 6 times i've always been able to ride the high and not let the high ride me and i love being able to control my high; well i actually had my first bad trip about A week ago and it was on 4 grams of shrooms; theyve been floating around and i lovelovelovelove psychedelics; so it was about 10 at night i'm chillen with my friend and we each ate about 4 grams; i had this beastly ass 2.2 gram stem and a 1.8 gram cap it was intense; i didnt eat for most of the day so i started tripping hard and fast; we put on some "monster magnet" ( if you've never listened to them please do =] and do it when you're tripping balls) and we both started tripping pretty hard; i was sitting in my bed wrapped in blankets bc i was a little cold so it was all good; we had some cartoons on tv for a good mood with some trippy monster magnet music on; and we were having a blast playing around with my kitten and shit; but then i got suddenly sick and puked; after that my trip went south; i pictured my puke was my intestines and just closed my eyes and it all went away; i told my friend i'm gunna go dump out my trash and clean up; as soon as i stood up i got the sudden paranoia and freaked bc i thought my mom was coming upstairs;( im only 17 =p) as soon as i went downstairs i dumped my trash and it was all good; i got dizzy and stood there looking in the mirror for a second and as soon as i open my eyes i looked like a zombie; so i just paniced; my friend said i started breathing so deep and i got all shakey; i look down and my hands got thatdecaying look to them and i looked up and shut my eyes and just tried to slow things down and tried to think happy thoughs; i went to walk upstairs and i saw blood dripping from the cielings and it sucked; bc i've never experienced such an intense or bad trip. i get upstairs and i just wrapped myself in my blanket and just shut my eyes and let the music enfold me; i dont remember anything for about 5 MINS. i shut my eyes and i mustve forgot to breathe because my friend said i wasnt breathing and then i snapped out of it. i remember getting pins and needles throughout my whole body and getting an intense sudden adrenaline rush; after that i went further down the rabbit hole and got to a point where i was thinking i was moving but i wasnt; i got stuck in a constant loop of like constant trip movement and it was scary as hell i thought i was dying because i couldnt move; i eventually rode it out and now i'm kinda scared; lol holy shit i wrote alot.... just my story and dont think i'm done tripping =]

20. i know what you mean about the whole seeing life differently my bad trip changed me as a person