Anyone ever grow timewarp?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Stealthsmokerman, Apr 7, 2014.

1. OK I just got some timewarp seeds from one of my buddys and I have never heard of it. Has anyone ever grown it if so can anyone give me some pointers?

Sent from my N9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I grew them outside. They get huge. About 5ft tall when they are done flowering. I got 200 grams dried just of one plant.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. But with height control would you grow it indoors?

4. You don't know the first thing about growing you dult...and you actually had the nerve to Inaccurately comment on me...your asking pruning questions and now this....lol....I've forgotten more about marijuana growing then your simple ass could ever learn...at least now I know to ignor anything you say...noob....you wish you could produce like me....see ya, and wouldn't wanna be ya!...and your track record proves it...all you do is beg for help with the most remedial of questions...

Please make your points without the disrespectful comments. - patriofarmer

5. Stealth good for you, I'm sick of seeing these assailed be disrespectful when its just a simple question

6. funny thing is you jumped on me all in the wrong...and instead of manning up and admitting you made a mistake with your first comment to me...this is what you do....envy is ugly and causes nonsense like this...I are 100% in the wrong from the start...sissy...grow a backbone. admit your fault or don't...you're a sorry individual..you're an even sorrier grower...stick to smoking.. you don't have the intelligence to grow successfully!...

7. and this sissy of a cheerleader....has no idea where this stems from....natural born follower....groupie...

8. Bud dog your an ass an prove it repeatedly, my opinion of you is based solely off of your interaction with stealth. Hey bud when you can grow what I can talk to me ok until then keep me out your mouth.......

More than one thread he has been hostile, he needs a bong hit or more fiber in his diet.

10. Hey bud you should grow some herbs to cure your psychosis. ..

11. Nah he probably needs to get that dick out of his ass Lmao

12. The more fiber bit got me :laughing:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app