Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone ever get too high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GotBud, Mar 10, 2012.

1. I got too high many times but the only time I get scared is when an higher authority is nearby then paranoia kicks in but if it's just a chill stable environment then fuck it I let the high take over me.

2. [quote name='"Mrwilliamsap1"']Yeah, being too high is not cool. It's a very VERY scary place to be[/quote]

Yeah this is probably the best explanation of what will happen

3. marijuana has never given me intense, scary highs even when i first started smoking. they always are just chill and awesome

• Like Like x 2
  4. That's it? you get quite & paranoid? You haven't done too much then

Too much is when the world starts spinning uncontrollably. When your entire body goes numb. When you can't even move or open your eyes because you're so goddamn dizzy. When you start seeing random clouds of random images in your head. When it takes all your strength just to not throw up all over yourself. When you wish you only took 1/4 of what you actually took.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Everyone has their limits dawg

Yes, even ten years ago

6. So yeah, when that happens you're getting a very distorted perception of reality; we had blazed some slow-acting high potency kreeper and they told me that 3 hits was all to do, but I did 6. It built up a very nice high, but it kept on building till it made me feel like I was sinking deeper into the couch feeling uncomfortable and also to oddly be paranoid towards their dogs. People were talking to me/around me, but I would strongly sense that their dogs were staring at me. And, I couldn't answer them or follow the convo bcuz those dogs were staring at me. Even when I looked away from them , then deftly looked back at them they would be staring at me still. This back and forth went on several times and it all occurred in very slow motion. Looking back on it I was thoroughly drilled; it was not enjoyable.