Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone ever get too high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GotBud, Mar 10, 2012.

1. ive definitely smoked to the point of being uncomfortable, but i've smoked like an eighth in a day a few times with little-no tolerance and had amazing times. I think it depends mostly on the set and setting and whatnot

2. Yeah man shit used to give me anxiety because we were smoking too much bong,

but if you've got problems like insecurity etc I think they can multiply if you smoke too much and you may start second guessing everything and go interior.

But I got over that shit for the most part, and if it does happen I try to not think and focus more on my surroundings.. like how cool the couch feels hahahaha

3. Haha nah man, I can't get too high. Just at some Point, I don't get higher, no matter how much more i smoke. :D

4. What is this thing that you call "too high"? Explain it to me.

5. so damn true lol, when i am high i litterally can not give a fuck about anything even if i try, i got suspended at school one time and i tottally have NO IDEA why anymore but i was sittin in the office happy that i got suspended

Theres a chemical in weed called "fuck it". - Katt Williams

6. Aren't you just a cool one? :cool:

7. LOL I know how that shit goes. Happens to me on the lysergic lady as well ;) I call it a proper assessment of priorities :smoke: suspension aint killing you, and school isn't one of the necessary building blocks of life man.

BTW great sig. I philosophically, wholeheartedly agree

8. It's possible to be too high? Challenge accepted.

9. Getting too high? Please I'm never high enough.

10. Whenever I get too high I just sprawl out on the couch, turn on the TV, and ride it out.

11. :hello::hello::hello::hello:

:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

12. happened yesterday and found out eating and keeping busy helped. from now on small hits for starters.

13. Nope, but I welcome anyone to try to get me there!

14. That is what they call a panic attack.

Never have I been too high, I have been really fuckin high before but too high doesnt exist for those of us who have been doing this a long time and dont suffer from mental illness(no offense to any just saying) Also panic attacks from smoking weed, isnt that the opposite of the point of smoking? I never understood why people would smoke if it caused them to freak out like that.

15. It happened to me once or twice. It happened when I rolled this huge fat ass king size intended for 5 people but they bailed out so I solo'd it. I ended up pale and just really too fucked up to socialize. I just drank water and held it down till I was good.

16. My tolerance is so high now I don't know if that's possible. I have definitely been too high in that past though. Paranoid, room spinning, sinking into the couch. Only thing that happens now if I smoke too much is I eat and pass out. Which also happened before after the too high feeling passed. Ha!

17. yeah, when i smoke too much it makes me vomit.

18. To much weed is like to many fine lookin chicks, or hearing born to run to many times