Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever get this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Brown Town, Oct 23, 2012.

1. It would seem as if though lately when I've been smoking, but not every time my stomach starts getting really fucked up. Like I'll finish my sesh, go sit down and turn on the TV or something, but recently I've been noticing that my stomachs been doing the weirdest shit. I'll look down and see it like bubbling or just growling really loud. I'm not new to smoking and I've been toking everyday for at least a year so it doesn't really make sense considering it only started happening recently. It's hard to explain exactly what happens but lmao it's the strangest things, and it's not hunger or anything since I come prepared with my munch.

So basically, does anyone else ever get this and know what in the fuck it could be? I'm going on a decently long break, not because of this but I wouldn't mind knowing if anyone else has experienced it.

Tl;dr- Stomach does weird shit when I'm baked.

2. My stomach hurts like a mother fucker if i don't smoke a cigarette all day. Never had my stomach hurt because of weed though. You may be swallowing smoke, try not to swallow when you are holding in a hit.

3. never had that before

4. Yeah I know what your talking about lmao. It is the same with me it doesn`t happen all the time, and it makes weird growling noises for like 15 minutes. I`m just glad I don`t acutally get sick or anything.

5. Yeah like it doesn't hurt or anything it's just the weirdest thing to look down and see when you're trying to enjoy your high.

6. i know what you mean. mine does it on the regular. just a gassy person i guess. sometimes im just laying down and my stomach starts gurgling. people are always like "damn dude you're still hungry?" and i have to say "no i think i'm about to have diarrhea"

7. It's most likely a mild form of that, as i've heard of a lot of people who smoke daily (including myself) experiencing the same thing.

8. ill get it if i dont smoke, it has to do with thc and the way it effects your body, a tolerence break should help clear it up...

9. Yeah so I guess no one really got what I meant, it's most likely from ghosting hits and its just left over smoke but even after I do my best to burp it out there's no smoke. I've been thinking it could be a hernia but haven't bothered getting that into detail, just wanted to see if I wasn't the only one.