Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever get this spinning feeling?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The HappyCamper, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Sometimes when I am high and I lay down, I get a strange feeling. Turn your head as far left as you can, and then look straight. Do this a couple times.

It is a dizzy feeling, and it feels like my head is moving kind of like that. Except you don't feel it go back to looking straight. It just goes left, then starts over and keeps going in an endless cycle. Kinda weird 0.0

I don't know if this makes sense. But I think it is called vertigo or something? Anyone else get this?

2. Sounds like you are taking some other substances.

3. #3 The HappyCamper, Jul 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2012
    Actually, no.

Edit: OH! I am taking vyvanse for ADD, non recreationally.

4. yeah that only happens to me if I mix weed and alcohol

never had it happen from just weed

5. I get that when im crazy blasted if I close my eyes.The entire room just feels like its spinning until I open my eyes again. :smoking:

6. I only ever get that with alcohol

7. Wait, are you like jerking your had back quickly? Cause that's going to lower your blood pressure and cause dizziness. MJ makes it so my blood pressure can drop from standing up or sitting down really easily.

But yea, it's most likely that combination with your medication.

8. i think your dealer's lacing your bud with alcohol

9. This has to be it.

10. [quote name='"ElementGREEN"']

This has to be it.[/quote]

Randy!

11. That's called the spins, I've never gotten it from just weed or just alcohol, but mix too much of them at once and have fun for the next 4 hours dry heaving.

12. #1 vertigo doesn't happen laying down as far as I know. It's dangerous for people in showers and stuff who have it because when you close your eyes you have no sense of balance because your ears have a kink in the system somewhere.

13. yea that happens to me too if i close my high while toking and holding it in It feels like im getting super fucked up and dont know WHAT THE FCKS going on. lol

14. It's the come up dude. If I smoke like 3 blunts in a row, it all hits you super fast. Feels amazing. I'm actually experiencing quite a heavy come up right now, after a 1 day tolerance break. It was worth it. :smoking:

15. Only happen to me once, was smoking a joint with my friends at the top of the 5th floor parking lot. Came home end up sleeping

16. I get that feeling when I'm ridiculously high and lay down closing my eyes