Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone ever get this feeling?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dc123, Mar 14, 2012.

1. That while you're stoned, life feels almost like a video game. But you're just deep in trance, playing a video game, but it is real life.

I feel this especially if I drive after smoking.

LOL.

Thanks for any input

2. There's a thing called tolerance, i think neither of us have it

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNQlZ0XUD6Y]Clear Conscience - Island Feeling - YouTube[/ame] ?

4. Haha I get this occasionally. Used to be all the time, but then, tolerance appeared. I also get cartoon/pastel vision as well with some sativas.

5. pot used to give me that, not anymore. however i get that feeling from a couple unmentionables :hippie:

6. lmao yea man its a cool feelin to me ... but u only live once so dont drive off a ramp lol.

7. Are you a ninja, YO!

Do you maintain when your in the zone?

8. haha wow im jealous ive never experienced that or cartoon vision before

9. today i was smoking some new strain of weed and it got me fucked uppp

times gone by so fast, and its like im in a movie or some shit

10. Ya, that used to happen all the time back in the day or when I haven't smoked in a while. When me and my buddy hung out to smoke and we would almost get uncomfortably stoned and had to do something physical such as driving, we would act like it's a video game, and BOOM, perfect coordination/concentration. Mind over matter.

11. There's some crazy shit going on in here and it smells like weed.

12. I'll tell ya the feeling I get when I smoke weed. It's a feeling I would describe as being "high."

YA DIg