Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever get this feeling while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Metallic Junkie, Jan 12, 2012.

1. I've only gotten it on this one type of weed. It is so weird. Basically, I lay down and forget about now and it is almost like time does not matter. (which always happens), but then I start thinking. I think of these weird things, which don't seem weird at the time. Like triangles with arms and legs and really, really detailed faces. Whole familys... And I recognize them. At the time, I thought these were from my childhood. It was like I was going back in time.

But then when I sobered up, I realized, I have never ever thought of those things until that night. Yet they seemed so familiar?? This happens with many other shapes too. Just this weird, zig zagged triangular shape I thought, "Oh, this is an important part of my life". And I assumed it was from my childhood. Like it was a HUGE part of my life.

But then after I come down, I realize again, never have I seen these shapes before just a few hours ago. They mean nothing... But they felt like they were so important...

2. DUUUDDEE same thing happens to me but only when i burn at my cousins house i see the number 4 and like the face of an old dude and I'm thinking I've seen him somewhere before but when i sober up it doesn't make sense

3. A type of CEV, it happens to me frequently. Normally I see rows and geometric patterns containing triangles, while other shit is spinning around.

4. So this is common? And what is a CEV? I looked it up and found "Ceiling exposure valve" but I am sure that is not what you meant.

5. closed eye visuals

6. Thanks. I'm really interested in this... What causes the brain to think that this was seen before in a certain time? And why does it feel so important?

7. this sounds ghey

8. i get that feeling of familiarity too, just not with shapes or any type of Visual, just random things like this green tea i had at my friends house...i dont know why but that shit changed my life and realize how much almost every non-organic food tasted like chemicals and we dont dont actually enjoy the taste, we just think we do. and it was introspective in the fact that i realized that i love beaches and nature so god damn much. all drinking some citrus green tea lol.

got sort of off topic but yeah i get that feeling with stuff too, only sometimes though

9. Maybe it is your subconscious self emitting awesome shit that you think about, but you don't know you think about it.

10. it could be, or it could be just spontanious. who knows:confused:

btw i would have never remembered getting this feeling without this thread. thank you OP

11. #11 Metallic Junkie, Jan 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2012

Np! This is probably the most fascinating thing about weed for me... I distinctly remember the shapes and everything! I should draw one and post it here...

Edit: I tried drawing it in paint and failed. Too damn hard.