Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever get bud from a MEDBOX???

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by sk8njam, Jan 6, 2012.

1. wtf haha its like a weed vending machine that takes your fingerprint for verification and shit....ive been a patient for 3 years now and this is the first im hearing of these...anyone ever used one before?

2. no but it sounds awesome.

3. I've seen this on the tv. It should be in every building in America.

If I were president that would be my first law.

Vote HBGBUB 2012 :smoke:

4. Sounds interesting but I have never heard of it... sounds like something that someone would rob, or something that the government is going to be using when they control the cannabis industry

5. Sounds like a shitty idea that will ruin weed. So basically you can't see the bud or even smell the bud so you have no idea if it's quality bud or not I'm srry but I'll stick to to going to mmj clubs and picking what I want.

6. This will result in hundreds of cases of patients fingers being cut off for access

7. [quote name='"devilzlettuce"']Sounds like a shitty idea that will ruin weed. So basically you can't see the bud or even smell the bud so you have no idea if it's quality bud or not I'm srry but I'll stick to to going to mmj clubs and picking what I want.[/quote]

Lookup highland medical they call themselves a "medbox collective" ....they're not just random on the side of buildings and shit they are still inside of a dispensary.

8. Yup hate em just for the same reason devil said. But like above they are only in dispensaries so it really is just for novelty as you can talk to a bud tender.
    But as mentioned the novelty is cool of getting bud outta a vending machine. Makes me think of a 50's bathroom with a cig or condom machine lol

9. [quote name='"sk8njam"']

Lookup highland medical they call themselves a "medbox collective" ....they're not just random on the side of buildings and shit they are still inside of a dispensary.[/quote]

Well in that case it's not as bad cuz you can see a sample of what's in the vending machine but still I don't like it.

When I buy from a delivery service they come with a box of bud with containers prefilled with different strains of 1/8ths then I check to see which ones I like and sometimes some containers have better lookin buds then others of the same exact strain

10. You guys are just now hearing about this?
    This is old old old old old, let me reiterate that one more time... OLD NEWS!

11. [quote name='"AMEX Accepted"']You guys are just now hearing about this?
    This is old old old old old, let me reiterate that one more time... OLD NEWS![/quote]

Oh no we weren't caught up with the times and this guy doesn't approve of it....whatever shall we doooooooo???? AMEX Accepted we beg your forgiveness and praise your oh so necessary comment

12. I recall this from the early 90's...So I guess some people can be excused, as they were in diapers back then...:D

13. There was one down the street from me, BUT the feds came and TOOK IT lock stock and barrel and soon after the club went out of business. I haven't heard of any other clubs using this.

14. sounds pretty cool

15. that would be pretty damn cool.