anyone ever fuck with ultram(tramadol)?

Discussion in 'General' started by head4life, Sep 13, 2007.

1. haha this shit is madddddd fun

im high as balls off 4 pills on a empty stomach!!!

2. ok I did 4 pills on a empty stomach is it ok to take a 7.5mg hydrocodone too?

or no?

3. sounds like a condom.

4. hahahha +rep for that primetime I foudn ti funny as fuck

5. don't take hydrocodone on an empty stomach you'll get super nauseas

6. well I did

my stomach is strong as fuck

I juist did another too on a empty stomach again I havent had shit to eat since yesterday at 5pm

7. Tramadol.. hahaha.. 6 footballs and a beer... And I'm fuckin grrrreat.

8. isnt tramadol just a different brand naming for hydrocodone? if thats the case I wouldnt really suggest you take any more on an empty stomach. Plus taking the tylenol on an empty stomach, along with all those painkillers is going to give you a nasty stomach ache and make you really constipated.

9. Tramadol is a quasi-narcotic analgesic used in the treatment of moderate to severe pain. It is a synthetic analog of codeine, but has a low binding affinity to the mu-opioid receptors.

here's some moreinformation on tramadol (ultram) from erowid.org:

http://www.erowid.org/pharms/tramadol/

I've tried snorting 2 50mg pills in the past, and it didn't do much, but orally popping 5 50mg pills faded me pretty good, but compared to hydrocodone, oxycodone, morphine, and other opiate analgesics, its a different type of faded feeling

thats as much information as I can give you from personal experience I've had with tramadol in the past

10. NNNNOOOOO! DO NOT SNORT. Most people don't know this, but I've read on several sites, including drugs.com, that if you're going to abuse it, snorting it can cause heart failure.

11. yeha dont snort this shit EVER its hell abad for you your nose bleed afterwords too

plsu ti bruns like fuck dont be snorting the shit man just half the pills and take them

hell I like the high from these more then morphine and hydrocodone smoek some weed and have a beer with it DAMN I like this stuff

12. Tramadol is great stuff, I love just feeling it come over my body in waves as I chill listening to music. Very chill.

13. GROSS. Tramadol made me dizzy, and wouldn't allow me to sleep. If I wanted to stay awake, I would have smoked meth or snorted cocaine. I tried a bunch of ultrams a while back, on a few oiccasions, to give the drug second and third chances... and it was still a disappointment. My boss gave me 30 of em free. lol I heart my boss for giving me drugs :D lol